Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatKrak
    replied
    Canuk guy
    You need to dust your pile. Then pile the pile back on the bike.
    If you get sick of the pile, let me know, I'll drive down and relieve you of it if the deal is right

Leave a comment:

• Wild-Bill
    replied
    Looks a little rough but that'll buff out.

Leave a comment:

• canuk_guy
    replied
    Here's my baby ...

What do you think?

Do you think she needs some work?

Cheers, canuk_guy

Leave a comment:

• BIG-KO
    replied
    Looks very nice !

Leave a comment:

• Tuna11
    replied

My Kat 89 1100 bone stock just what I was looking for.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tuna11; 05-02-2012, 12:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Knifey
    replied
    My favorite pic of my bike yet:

Leave a comment:

• Katana1100
    replied
    wow great modern paint on a timeless bike, kudos!!

Leave a comment:

• CanadianBigKat
    replied
    Yep I had the carb problem too, diaphgrams were ripped and it was gunked up a rebuild solved it for me too. Im going to try and find a pin stripe for it this year.

Leave a comment:

• bljakkl
    replied
    If you look at mine on the previous page, it has the gold pinstripe and exact same color scheme as yours.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianBigKat
    replied
    1988 GSX1100F my Kat

This is my Katana and it is timeless, people are shocked that she is 25 years old. Ive had it for 2 years, 50,000KM on it, Im looking at a M109R this year but the Kat will always be in the garage as I could never part with her. She is all stock except the right panel was replaced at some time and the color is a little off and they never put the gold pinstrip on it which you cant really tell unless you look at both sides.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DClark
    replied
    Maybe I am just biased, but I have always thought that the kat 1100 has a timeless look and never looks "old". That bike in the pic looks like a newer bike and even my bike, when polished up, has had some comments along the lines of "it looks like a new bike".
    Not bad for a bike that spans four decades!

Leave a comment:

• chef*stephen
    replied
    my awesome ugly duckling kat

P1010630.jpg

P1010629.jpgthis is my 92 1100 that i paid $850 for. i have taken this from south florida to tennessee and plan on takin it to texas! speedo hasnt worked since i bought it and reads over28,000. but the bike keeps goin. i drive it daily and has made it thru the last two winters up here. it might be buttass ugly but its my kind of ugly!

Leave a comment:

• bljakkl
    replied
    That's a purty big Kat you got there.

Leave a comment:

• BIGKAT1100
    replied
    Originally posted by katwizard View Post
    The Kat was my last winters project.......having the head ported and new cams is all I am doing this winter........I currently have the 92 GSXR1100 stripped down for paint and motor work. I love my older Suzuki's.

That thing is friggin nice .... I am luvvin that paint job, that should've been an option when it was new. The paint job looks factory ..... VERY WEEL DUN

Leave a comment:

• 92GSX750
    replied
    Originally posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    I want one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X