Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Fitting a Powerbronze under skirt, Crazy !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good, Bonzo...
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
      Wow. Am I the only person here that thinks JayBell was either acting stupid just so he could make fun of a new person, or he really is just...stupid?
      welcome to the ignore list!

now,, back to our topic...

so this thing replaces the factory inner fender, or just covers it?
      [edit] never mind, got a better view and description of the general product here http://www.holeshot.com/Bandit_1250/1250utail.html
      Last edited by JayBell; 12-12-2010, 04:28 PM. Reason: I googled

See My Garage for mods...
      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
        Looks good, Bonzo...
        +1 Looks great!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

skirt/undetray

Cheers Mate, Your paint job is the business ...............
          sigpic“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Comment

Just curious.... but isn't a "hugger" a piece that's off the swing-arm and around the rear tire? That would look excellent!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Hugger does go on swinging arm. will fit it this week all being well. Having trouble undoing a screw bolt at min on the swing arm that holds the break line. The screw head has shredded . sure this will be fun, lol...

Thanks JayBell for the link.........
              Last edited by bonzo; 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Comment

Originally posted by bonzo View Post
                Cheers Mate, Your paint job is the business ...............
                Thanks, bro.
                ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

I thought the Powerbronze stuff was made in Brazil?
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Nope , thats Artfibras
                    Last edited by teddy; 12-13-2010, 11:30 AM.
                    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

I have the artfibras hugger and undertail on my bike, no complaints about either piece here. I think powerbronze only makes the undertail for the 98-02 rear end.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Hugger

Powerbronze , Thought I'd start fitting the hugger today after work. Would you believe it... Had to drill fixing hole 4MM bigger. Not clever on explaining pics will show, cheers...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wish I went with another make of ugger, not happy with this one at min.

Comment

Any of these parts can be hard to fit....I guess that's the price you pay for custom.
                            -Steve

sigpic
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Guess your right. One thing I'm trying to work out is there is a hole the size of an orange (in the top right ) of the Hugger (throttle side). Can't see any reason for it. Phoned Powerbronze today and ask them. Told Me they think its cut out for the rear footrest. Also told them had to drill hole out. They have not had any problems before....... Will put pic on here tom to show. Does any anther hugger have a hole in same place ? cheers .

Comment

the artfibras I got doesn't have the gaping hole the powerbronze does on the right side...and I had to drill every single hole to mount it as well...it was a test

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X