Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Fitting a Powerbronze under skirt, Crazy !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting a Powerbronze under skirt, Crazy !

Hello, Thought it would be easy, now finding it a nightmare. Can't bolt to the frame can only tie wrap to the existing under tray. Loads and loads of cutting and offering up to make sure it fits ok... Nearly done and only back light and indicators to fit. Will put pick on here to show how I did it . Next mod will be the rear hugger . Think this will be allot easier I hope. Cheers...
    sigpic“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

1. WTF is a "powerbronze"
    2. what part of your bike is a "skirt"... maybe my bike is a male bike, cuz it has no skirt.
    3. If i may paraphrase the movie "Snatch". "the frickin birthplace of the english language and ya cant understand a frickin thing they are sayin"

so, explain please?

See My Garage for mods...
    T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
    Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Lower fairing ?? chin spoiler???

Nope undertail ??
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Powerbronze makes undertails and huggers.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Power bronze is a make over here, Skirt is another name for the plastic under tray that sits under the tail fairing and over the back wheel.... Its funny how words have different meanings over here ..... I smoke cigarettes you probably smoke fags.... I'd rather have a cigarette.
          sigpic“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Comment

ok, now I get it.

and no, we smoke cigarettes, "***" is a particularly british colloquialism for that, although its falling into disuse with the younger folks for obvious reasons

See My Garage for mods...
            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Cool , glad you do, if need anymore help with understanding our language just mail me and I will try My best to help. Any chance you could do the same for Me ? Just going to put a blouse on my bike now its cold here ....

Comment

Originally posted by bonzo View Post
                Cool , glad you do, if need anymore help with understanding our language just mail me and I will try My best to help. Any chance you could do the same for Me ? Just going to put a blouse on my bike now its cold here ....

is it a pink blouse?
                Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Wow. Am I the only person here that thinks JayBell was either acting stupid just so he could make fun of a new person, or he really is just...stupid?
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

lol, you guys are very funny . A blouse over here is a thermal protective layer that keeps the wet out and maintain a ambient temperature to prevent rusting or oxidation of metal parts. It does look alot like that but blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                      Wow. Am I the only person here that thinks JayBell was either acting stupid just so he could make fun of a new person, or he really is just...stupid?
                      Originally posted by arsenic
                      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Wow! Its really called a blouse?!? I want one lol!
                        95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                        Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                        ---
                        I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

You may want to post some pictures. Maybe we can help if we get a look at it.
                          Originally posted by arsenic
                          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Undertail/Skirt.

Already started fitting. Here are some pics of how I'm doing it... You all may have a better idea of fitting it and if so please put on here to help the next Bloke. Will put more on as go along. When I put the tail fairing on you can't see th tie wraps. Bought the under tray off Ebay £25 new, well worth it .
                            Attached Files

Comment

under tray

Well all fitted now and looking good. Did drill 1 hole a little off center but still more than happy with the Finnish. Just hope all tie tie wraps keep hold... Next few days will do electrics and hugger. cheers....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X