X

Luck at the pawn shop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck at the pawn shop

We went to the pawn shop a couple of weeks ago and found nice riding jacket. Its suzuki branded jacket and it fits her very well all the protection are were they suppose to be and also has a nice zip in liner.
    here are some pictures.

so what you guys think it was like new and on top it we paid 50 for it what you guys think

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
    >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Nice find, especially for the price. Gotta love pawn shops and swap meets.
    If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

Very nice!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Good score!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Very nice... generally those AVG jackets new are like $180. Not bad at all.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Nice score. This is why I always keep an eye on pawn shops. sometimes you score big.
            When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Nice jacket !

Comment

Kudo's on the find.
                Too bad pawn shops aren't part of european culture.
                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                  Very nice... generally those AVG jackets new are like $180. Not bad at all.

Krey
                  Yup, not bad.
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Well Scottynoface "90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike. " got to say before i became a member of kr i was service manual less but thanks to KR i'm proud owner of a digital version Thanks KR FOR ALL THE HElP

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                    >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

Originally posted by Talltec View Post
                      Well Scottynoface "90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike. " got to say before i became a member of kr i was service manual less but thanks to KR i'm proud owner of a digital version Thanks KR FOR ALL THE HElP
                      1992- project katfighter
                      2005- GSXR750
                      2001- TL1000R
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
                        Part of Scottynoface's signature.

Comment

Yes, someone mis-read the signature as part of the comment.
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                            Yes, someone mis-read the signature as part of the comment.
                            Ooooh now I get it

I was a little confused.
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I try to read everything and i liked his signature

Comment

Working...
                              X