X

Luck at the pawn shop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice
    If I aint riding my kat im pulling magic trix out of my hat!
    «on the soccer field of course»

Comment

nice find on the jacket. I just scored a couple of nice coats myself. they are for boating though. Two nice Mustang flotation jackets with the Lund logo (the brand of my boat). they retail around $300-350 and some guy had them on Kijiji for $40 each. I offered him $50 each if he shipped them COD. he did....it cost $20 for the shipping. $120 for $600-700 worth of jackets.

I kept the large for me, and the medium that was too small I sold to my neighbor who also has a Lund, for $120. my jacket was free :
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Mojoe glad you enjoy your boat enough to buy matching jackets. also want to thank you for keeping my dad working with the ownership of lund. He just started working on that product line but since the loyality of there owner they are avoiding time off not like the rest of brunswick boat group. thanks again enjoy your boat

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
        >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

Working...
        X