Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax
    Originally posted by sexwax
    Jax .. I, am your father.
    Ok you Bastage..you owe me like 18 years worth of allowance plus interest....
    Ouch, thats gonna sting.

Back to the topic. I love those simpson helmets. Everytime I read a british mag I drool. That and the scantily clad women in them.....

Comment

I just got my new Nolan in today (Italian - DOT approved, flip-up, 2nd shade that also flips-up, sweet):

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Now that's nice, Cyber. How much did that set you back?
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
          Now that's nice, Cyber. How much did that set you back?
          $278.19 with sales taxes, because the place I buy from is in-state (but not local to me) -- www.helmetshop.com . It's not a light-weight helmet though, clocking at exactly 4 lbs fully loaded (both visors, headphones -- just weighed it on an electronic scale), but since my last helmet weighs about that as well (also a Nolan flip-up), I don't notice the difference -- I've gotten used to the weight over the years (but it might bother someone coming from one of the 2 lb or 3 lb light-weight helmets).
          I personally prefer the Nolans 100-series, in part because they fit my European-shaped head really well (comfy/quiet/etc), in part because of the convenience (love the features), and in part simply because they are exceptionally well made for the cost (IMHO).

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

there is a Shoei that I absolutly MUST have...can't find it on their site.

It looks like the old Simpson helmets...it is all black, and has a dark tinted goggle style visor.

It looks like their motocross helmets.....thing looks so retro!

Comment

Working...
            X