No announcement yet.
X

what in the wide world of sports ??!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 900RR's are decently rare, but not THAT rare. Retard.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

yeah seals are probably rotted away and is on the verge of leaking. of course even if it was run to its proper average mileage for 14 years, it would probably need new seals and a motor anyways...

Comment

i talked the kawi dealer down to 6300 for a 2009 ninja 650. prob alot better bike too.
        2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
        Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

msrp is $6799.00. my local dealer has them priced at $5899.00. but thats before tax, title and all that other junk they charge.

Comment

Blue book for retail value is $3795 on a '95 CBR900RR.....
            -
            -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

yeah i passed by there last weekend and it was'nt there . probably did'nt bring it out .

Comment

NADA says there's two models:
                CBR 900RRL and CBR 900RRS
                and both ring up the same: $2100 typical dealer sale - $2630 near-mint dealer sale.

But I see this kind of delusional MC seller in newspapers, the local fish-wrapper (weekly planet) and other local-only sale ads that tell me people have zero clue as to the true market value of their bikes (wasn't it $6k when new?)...

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Everyone thinks their piece of junk is priceless and most try to recoup the cost of tires and tuneups and whatnot. My first bike was a 80's model 550 LTD, second was a 700 nighthawk i got for 200 bucks as a fixer upper and sold for profit. It took me a LONG time to get financially able to get a bike again and my 06 kat 600 isn't going anywhere. I'm going to ride it till it falls apart and if the frame and rest are still good , I'll probably slap a 750 in it and keep on trucking.

Comment

Zombie thread lives?
                    sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                    '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                    '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

More brains...
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X