• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think so. I'll hit the garage later today

Comment

It was the ones that are circled.

Comment

All the other springs I can think of are no where near the size of a quarter. That was the best guess I could come up with.

Comment

Same here. Diaphragm springs but, they're longer.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

its the ones circled

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Dad View Post
              its the ones circled
              We got it Sarg

Comment

Done with the carbs with a small issue.. This guy is all that's left. Where does he go

Comment

She's alive!!! Gotta touch a few more things up then she will be ridden daily

Comment

Ok so it's update time: Rode last night and noticed she had little power in 4,5,and 6 around 6k+rpm. Filled up last night rode a bit today and then to work and same thing but on the way home fuel was a bit low. ( I reset trip every fill up) 3 gal only got me 64 miles. On the power issue someone told me to try plugs first as he thinks it might be a spark issue but what about the awful fuel economy? I'd even be happy at 40mpg....BTW new air filter,carbs are redone to book specs,fuel filter is new and very open. Maybe the float was set wrong? I set at 13mm and refrence I read today says 14mm....fuck I hate working on these bikes but love it at the same time. Just learning it all sucks.

Comment

No bro, 13mm is right. As far as why you're getting such bad fuel economy, I have no idea. Mechanical stuff does weird shit sometimes.
                      EDIT: you have a Factory Pro kit. Set them to where the instructions tell you to. It even says MUST DO! right next to it. That's not a suggestion.
                      Last edited by arsenic; 08-19-2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I'm pulling the plugs for replacement tomorrow. However could the petcock be the issue for the power loss? Restricting fuel flow thus reducing power?

Comment

not even a little bit

Comment

While flowing enough to reduce your Milage.......I think not. Pull the carbs and recheck them, all O-rings, float height.......
                            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran
                            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Everything's been replaced Guy. Literally everything

Comment

Maybe your coil wires are arcing and producing a weak spark?
                                My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                                2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Working...
                                X