No announcement yet.
X

From too rich to too lean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you who have been in my ass during this saga will be pleased to know my EMGO stock (ish) paper air filter will be here tomorrow. However my other goodies will still be a week out...lol

Comment

In your ass?!!!! Not me!!!!!
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Good choice on the EMGO.

Just a heads up tho. They work great, perfectly actually, but sometimes the glue wont hold great and the paper air filter will unstick from the metal. Just use some glue and put it back together. Super Glue, Gorilla Glue, Seal All. Something that will stick ok to metal. I think i used a couple dabs of seal all. The shits messy as fuck but works wonders. If you have to touch it to adjust the bead, its like caulk, lick your fingers first and it wont stick to em. Dont double dip! Shit tastes real bad.
        My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
        2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Remember that my posts are in a joking manner for the most part. You know since words on a screen have no context or voice inflection.

Comment

I get it bro, but you meant "on" your ass, not "in" your ass. At least I hope.

Comment

Yea yea..thank you peanut gallery

Comment

If by some chance, you DID mean to say "in" your ass. The name Sgt. Dad takes on a whole new meaning.

Comment

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

No I didn't mean it literally.

Comment

I hope so, I live in the wrong area for that comment... The gay city is 5miles down the road and on the other side of the freeway...
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran

Comment

I got the new air filter in today and it's installed. As well as my 03+ integrated taillight. I like the function of it but not the fitment. Seems to be sitting into the tail a bit much.

Comment

You can't just change the tail light and call it done. The whole rear section is different.

Comment

Sorry I guess you need context. The new to me oem plastics came from an 05,so I have the new style tail as well

Comment

So you don't have the bracket or the 03+ inner fender?

Comment

I ordered the bracket of bikebandit.com and no I don't have the inner fender

Last edited by Sgt. Dad; 08-11-2016, 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X