Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Petcock wouldn't budge. Had to push the damn bike.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! What's your problem Sinfulkat?

Special K may not be the only person around who has or can get these things but good luck finding ANYONE at ANY parts house who has half the knowledge that he has about these bikes and what will fit. Most of them only know enough to look in a book and see what number it is and then pull it off the shelf or tell you your screwed because they don't have one without a clue of what else can cross reference and fit.

He's half owner of this site so he tries to take care of the members here and has hookups with MULTIPLE dealerships and parts houses and can almost always match or beat prices on new parts. Given his knowledge of Kats, his dealer hookups, his honesty, his pricing, and the fact that the money he gives to cover his half of maintaining this site comes from parts sales, exactly what is the issue you have with people suggesting him as a first stop on the road to getting parts? Is it taking money out of your pocket?
    Bama's got it right
    Originally posted by bamarama
    If he has them and is willing to sell them, and they are not overpriced, I'd rather order one from him than give my business to someone else. My momma aint the only person that makes pralines, but I'd rather eat my momma's pralines than someone elses.
    If you don't want to buy parts from him/us, that's great! Your free to make your own choices and spend your money with whoever you please. Making a big bold red statement like that serves no purpose. If you've got some sort of personal issue with him then work it out by PM or email or whatever but don't come in here and make big bold red statements that serve no purpose other than to hurt his business.... the business that helps to pay for the site who's resources you are using!

Cyberpoet and others for clarification:
    99% of keiths inventory is here and you should contact me if there is something you need. MOST of the parts are used and in good condition and sell for about 1/4 of new. A few odd parts stayed in NC to finish up his last couple of sell bikes. Best to ask me first if your looking for something, I've probably got it and chances are that even if I don't I am going to talk to him before he has a chance to get on the board and check his messages.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
      Cyberpoet and others for clarification:
      99% of keiths inventory is here and you should contact me if there is something you need. MOST of the parts are used and in good condition and sell for about 1/4 of new. A few odd parts stayed in NC to finish up his last couple of sell bikes. Best to ask me first if your looking for something, I've probably got it and chances are that even if I don't I am going to talk to him before he has a chance to get on the board and check his messages.
      Thanks for clearing that up -- it's as I expected. Just wanted to be sure, rather than sending newbies chasing Keith when they should be asking you.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X