• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blkpitbull
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    Originally posted by KatanaO215
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    They are able to preform in the twisites just as well as any other SS bike
    Great post, except I disagree with this. It should say almost as well as any other SS bike. is stiill 80% rider, but all things equal a kat isnt the same as a SS in the twisties
    True. I say perform just as well because it seems a lot of these SS riders never see the full potential of their bikes. They go fast in a straight line and are happy. Not all... but a lot. If wheeling makes you happy, then go for it. Just do it in a place where you are not going to hurt anyone but yourself. Hell, I like to pop mine up every now and then, but mine is a bit different, and a lot easier to lift the front.
    you show off!!!!!!!! " mines different (huge motor) its easy on mine( huge motor) no problem for me (huge motor)" show off!!!

Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Re: Katana 750 wont wheelie...

Originally posted by xbubbax
      Originally posted by Ex10DidKatana600
      Hey all, I just bought a 99 Katana 750 with 6500 miles on it. Love the bike, it rides nice and has plenty of power. The problem is, it wont wheelie unless I clutch it up. Do any other 750 owners have this problem? I know I can gear down in the front to help, but really dont want to.

dood obviousally your a squid..........rev the engine up to the redline and dump the clutch in 1st.
      make shure your in the middle of traffic, you know the stop go stop go kind. and show how big of a wheelie you can do. get it up to 12:00 and then hit the afterthrusters and blastoff into the hospital

kats dont do wheelies, humans do....if you cant make a kat wheelie than you dont know your bike. hell my friend can wheelie his ninja 250. so its not the bike its the rider.
      Bingo.

Comment

Working...
      X