Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikol2
    Mine did...

Originally posted by Meikol2
    There are a few out there like that, and the principal is the same. Do not use water as it could easily be sucked into the carbs. They will work and are only a bit more cumbersome than some of the more pricey commercial ones.
    Yeah, I'll use some oil, or something that can burn/pass the engine without damaging it if something should happen during the sync...
    - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Anyone have an idea of ideal tubing size for the Kat carbs? I don't have my carbs readily available...
      - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

I want to say 1/4", but I will have to try and remember to look when I get home.
        AMA member # 224227

Comment

wow I didn't even notice I spelled crabs instead of carbs. How silly of me.

Comment

Oh wait.. you didn't mean CRABS????
            Well never mind all the advice you got!!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
              Oh wait.. you didn't mean CRABS????
              Well never mind all the advice you got!!

LOL
              I guess neither one of us can spell

Comment

I thought you meant carbs, damn, I don't anything about crabs except I don't want to get them.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                  I thought you meant carbs, damn, I don't anything about crabs except I don't want to get them.
                  In Florida, you can be charged with "Molesting Blue Crabs".
                  I'm not sure who would get arrested for this, but back when I used to deal with creating solicitation letters for attornies, this charge came up every few days in our county arrest database.

For full references to the laws:
                  Search Florida Statutes (current), String=blue+crab

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                    Originally posted by THAZKAT
                    I'm not sure who would get arrested for this, but back when I used to deal with creating solicitation letters for attornies, this charge came up every few days in our county arrest database.

For full references to the laws:
                    Search Florida Statutes (current), String=blue+crab

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber
                      You can get arrested for molesting animals here as well. And NO, I don't mean by sticking the rear legs of your pet billy goat into your shit kickers.
                      I am referring to deer for example. If you go out with a spot light at night, that is called "molesting". If you have a gun with you, then it become "jacking"...aka, poaching.
                      If you disturb any animal during breeding season, it is molestation. Also if you disturb deer when they have there yards in winter. You can't intentionally disturb them.
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Buster!!!! Buster!!! Anyone remember the old Cheech & Chong crab skit?
                        2004 CBR 1000 RR I dont gottagofaster anymore ....

Comment

Originally posted by gottagofaster
                          Buster!!!! Buster!!! Anyone remember the old Cheech & Chong crab skit?
                          That is a classic.
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                          X