excellent job, I'm impressed.

Comment

well done

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Looks very mean. Mean .... good.

Great job.

Comment

can you post a picture of the taillight lite up?

also where are your turns in the rear?

Bike looks great!
          -Alex

Currently Looking for a pre 98 katana project

Comment

That is awesome!! Kind of what I was wondering about for my Kat... and why I'm here at KatRiders!

Want to thank you for showing me that changing the front can be done and done beautifully!!

Comment

ah ive been looking at this thread and at waltaris pictures all weekend. I think i see a older R6 front conversion coming on my bike soon, Id love to have that ram air....
              -Alex

Currently Looking for a pre 98 katana project

Comment

oh man...that's hot!!! just wondering, however, what you plan to do for mirrors? is the current fairing sturdy enough alone to support them?

Comment

Thanks again for all the compliments guys.

Alex, the turns are actually below the taillight where the undertail used to be...but when I put the '04 GSXR Tail section on I'll be using this integrated LED tail light/turn signal assembly that I got so they'll be gone soon anyway. I'm still looking for those pics of the current taillight.

Emerson, I have one mirror mounted on the left handlebar that I fabricated a mount for and it seems to work very well so far. I won't be using mirrors mounted on the front of the fairing as I feel that it clutters up the look of the front...even though I am going to fabricate a fairing stay to re-mount the front fairing (which could be used to mount the mirrors) when the '04 GSXR side fairings go on. Hopefully it'll be done soon and I can post up some pics.
                  --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
                  --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

Working...
                  X