No announcement yet.
X

Conversion project finally done!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo!! Excellent work. I love the front end changes. I looks better than great. I'd like to see some more pictures taken on a cloudy day so there isn't as much contrast and we can see more detail.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

I love the way the fron looks. I've never seen anything like it I think the kat was the perfect choice for your mods. Good job!

Comment

Hey , was that the Thundercat's insignia on your oil door ? You should put that back on !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Dayum that is a sweet a$$ bike. Nice job!

Comment

mmmkay I found this early pic, it's not the best but it shows the new bodywork vs the old and roughy the position that it went in...

Here's a closeup of the point where the new upper fairing and existing side fairing converge...

Here's a shot of the front from the back looking forward...

Thanks again for the complients guys, it's nice to get some positive feedback after working so hard on it for so long. I still have a lot of work to do on it but at least I'm riding again 8) Oh, the thundercats sticker was on there when I bought the bike and as bitchin as they were back in the 80's I don't think I'll be putting anything like that back on the bike
            --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
            --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

ahhhh now I see how you did that!!
              Very clever!!!!

Comment

Sweet bike dude. very creative!

Comment

um wow

Comment

are you going to try and mold in the upper and lower fairing what else are you going to be doing? nice work man
                    The lord is the only passenger I ride with

Comment

That looks excellent. But, when I was reading your mod's list, all I could see was the first pick of your pre-modded bike. I was most definately confuesed as all hell. Looks great.

Comment

Very nice, you've built a truely unique machine.
                        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

WOW! that's a very good looking bike. one thing though, the liscense plate mounting doesn't work for me. sorry. but again I say
                          WOW!

Comment

what front end is that

Comment

It will be fun at hte bike hangouts watching everyone saying "What the?". You will always stand out in the crowd!!

Comment

LOOKS LIKE ALOTTA HAARD WORK. GR8 JOB, LOOKS LIKA BEAUTY !
                                (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X