X

nail in back tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red99kat View Post
    i like the metz M3's never have i spun in the rain and in dry it is so sticky but it is a pretty soft tire so it will wear a bit but to me it's worth it. i got mine up her for 167 installed on my bike and the tire was only like 120 thats for a 170 size in the back
    The M3's are a superb tire for a track-day or someone riding a sport-bike at 9/10th-10/10ths. For the typical Kat rider, they won't get the tires hot enough to keep it in it's optimal temp zone, plus the lifespan is about 1/3 - 1/4 as much as the Z6's. About the only Kats I'd recommend the M3's for are those who are constantly knee-down, or those who have upgraded to a Bandit 1200 motor.

On a side note, if you're contemplating new tires, check out my solid-billet tire valves as a great upgrade -- it's a lifetime tire valve (swap it out once and then never have to putz with tire valves again), and for KR members, they're only $25 a pair (instead of the $32.95 I get from everyone else):

motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
    X