Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Saying Good-bye to Jason Harrill (jason05)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Jason.....
    Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

• that sad man but hope hell ride in heaven

Comment

• R I P

pegs down bro
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

• Ride in Peace....Jason

Comment

• I never knew you, but I knew of you thanks to this site. RIP and godspeed.

Comment

• Jason's mother sent me this while I was at the rally, saying she didn't know where to post it, but wanted it posted up:

Originally posted by Jason's Mom
              I remain somewhat in a fog since June 10 when jason had his accident. Everyday is more pain of losing him and I cry an ocean of tears. I know that perhaps one day I will awaken with dry eyes.

Jason was an incredible young man while very stubborn as you know. It was difficult to get thru to him if he had mindset. The room at the funeral home held 300 plus there was another room for the overpouring to sit in. He truly was a great young man willing to help anyone with anything at the drop of a hat. But due to his know it all attitude it cost him his life sadly enough. I just want to thank you and everyone on katriders for trying to make him understand the dangers of riding. I also want to thank you personally for all you have done. I am new to here and don't ride but will check from time to time to see how you are all doing. Thank you for your kind words and sharing the sorrow of a life lost so young. Please post this as I wasn't sure where to so that I can say thank you to all through you.

Please take care and ride safe...
              Bonnie
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• its hard to comprehend what she must be going through. thanks for posting her letter so we can all take another moment to pause and say another prayer for his family and friends.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

• To honor his memory and help those that knew him well to be able to move on and not feel the pain. I am now locking the thread with one of the last post coming from his Mother thru Cyber.

RIP Jason.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                  X