Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Saying Good-bye to Jason Harrill (jason05)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob, thank you very very much. I plan on getting a Katana...because I'm used to Jason's bike and the way it handled (guaranteed he modified it)...I'll make sure to stay around. You all are amazing people, and I understand how much of a family you are.

I will be riding with Jason's friend on a Kawi Saturday...it's gonna be tough.

-Kris-

The Grand Marquis "GT" and Jason's helmet

Comment

• RIP Jason
      Roger

06 Katana 600
      02 Stratus R/T
      98 Neon R/T Turbo
      98 Neon R/T
      78 Olds Delta 88 Royale

Comment

• Okay y'all...I just talked to Matt Patt concerning the vinyls and stuff. He said he's already made 50 stickers, and will be having 50 more made. However, those will be for the services. I'm making ones for myself and you KR guys. If you want one, please PM me with how many you would like...I'm contacting the guy to do it by Wednesday of next week.

-Kris-

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris
          Bob, thank you very very much. I plan on getting a Katana...because I'm used to Jason's bike and the way it handled (guaranteed he modified it)...I'll make sure to stay around. You all are amazing people, and I understand how much of a family you are.
          Kris, I will try to talk you out of the Kat as your first bike, just as I tried to talk Jason out of the same thing. Even if it's for his memory, I don't think it will be the right thing for you (I'll know for sure when I see you on Saturday -- your height, inseam, weight), and I'll recommend you consider the Kat as your second bike after six-months to a year on something smaller. But this should be saved for another thread for when you start making the purchase decisions.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• cyber i can agree..

atleast for now..

i started technically on a 50cc scooter then on a 93 katana then the YZf 600r and now to add to the yzf a 92 fzr 600

a sticker i will sport on both of my bikes..
            Woody
            http://www.nationalcyclesupply.net
            http://www.ncsupply.com

Comment

• Sorry to hear about jason I didn't know him but he was a fellow rider and also a member of KR. Pegs will be down RIP
              "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

• Hey all, I'm Jason's sister...
                I just want to say thank you to all of you for your kind words. 6 pages? Amazing. I read through some of the rash of shit my brother got in his threads, and I do wish he would have listened to you all. You'd think if he didn't listen to me or my parents out of rebellion, he'd at least listen to people who ride every day.
                My parents and I had not realized just how many friends my brother had, or how many people he touched.
                From what I hear there is going to be a substantial amount of people at the service. We have a room that seats around 300, and an extra room if needed that plays the service on a video screen.
                I'm wearing a shirt, the last gift I got for my brother. It says "I do all my own stunts"... It was in the dirty clothes and I'm sure as hell not washing it. I will, Jason grant me the strength, be giving a eulogy.
                My brother had almost talked me into getting a bike. I've wanted one since a friend in highschool, Ed, who unfortunately passed away not too many years ago. My brother always told him to slow down, I just wish he could have rejected the temptation himself. Now I'll never ride. At least not until my parents are gone.

PS:
                The fund on paypal through myspace by Marcel is legit. My parents would be going into debt for this, they want to make it as special as they can and most of that is going to come from the way we have the service set up, not necessarily the cost.

Thank you all for everything.
                -Mimi
                I miss you, Jason.

Comment

• This happened while I was in Tampa on vacation...... I was even on the bridge where this happened, quite a tragedy.
                  99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

Comment

• Meems,

Be strong. Jason will be watching over us all. I am always here if anyone needs anything. I'll probably be calling you later today Mimi...just to check in.

-Kris-

Comment

• I don't want to sound morbid or cruel...understand that before I ask this...I was wondering if anyone at the funeral could snap a few photos...not the casket or people crying but like the church and grave site..just to get a feeling that we were there also...like I said I don't want to insult or seem ghoolish...just I live in CA and won't be able to make the trip...Just a quick snap with a camera phone or something...
                      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• Jax, I had the same thought. From the sound of it the row of bikes that will be riding is going to be impressive. I just hope the everyone of those riders learns something from this tragedy.

Comment

• I'll see what I can do. No promises though, I've got a camera phone. Resolution isn't fantastic, but it'll do, I guess...

Meems is a photographer, I don't know if she'll be taking pics as well...

-Kris-

Comment

• I'll be taking photos. My parents want to remember just how many people my brother touched.
                            I can't not take pictures for the memories. This is a part of his life just as his birthdays, Christmases and fun times.

-Meems (Mimi)
                            I miss you, Jason.

Comment

• R.I.P. Jason

I did not know Jason, nor did I ever get the chance to write with him: however as a Deputy in Florida I hate to see those kinds of wrecks (I've seen, and worked many). I feel for his family and friends. I dont know what else to say- everyone riding and writing here knows the answer. Sorry this happened. I'm working right now, and feeling a little blue having just read the article. Be safe people. Jason we'll all ride together again.
                              "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax
                                I don't want to sound morbid or cruel...understand that before I ask this...I was wondering if anyone at the funeral could snap a few photos...not the casket or people crying but like the church and grave site..just to get a feeling that we were there also...like I said I don't want to insult or seem ghoolish...just I live in CA and won't be able to make the trip...Just a quick snap with a camera phone or something...

Maybe make a collage of pics and such with Kris's banner in the middle????
                                sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                                MSF Rider Coach 27028
                                MoPowerSports.com
                                Torco
                                SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Working...
                                X