• Show
Clear All

Welcome!!!

Comment

welcome, my Kat was my 40th birthday present to myself
      2004 Honda ST1300
      1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

I don't know Delano Cummings, but will ask around. Born and raised in eastern Tenn., but wife in Fairmont NC. Seems like everybody around here in Robeson County is either kin, friends, or friends of friends of everybody. Almost bought a Ninja, but after sitting on both the Katana is a lot more comfortable. My plan for the next couple of years is get really good riding, get a newer bike and let my wife use this one as beginner bike for her. Only problem is she is 15 years younger than me, and everybody know that women are a lot sexier on a bike. Thanks or the warm welcome.

Comment

New to this

I'm new to message boards and chat rooms and even motorcycles. I was glad to see this post because I thought I was the only one that waited that late to get started. Mother told me no early on, ex wife was uncomfortable with it, and the 2nd wife was as well. Turned 41 and said the hell with everyone elses thoughts of what's best for me. I bought my first bike and glad that I did. I just need to find more time to enjoy and get comfortable with riding. thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

Welcome, and have a blast
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR.
              2014 Ducati Monster 1200
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Got my Kat at 42 .. Last time I rode was 20 yrs ago... Welcome and ride safe !!
                2006 GSX 750F Black Kat

Comment

Working...
                X