X

97 750 Kat front end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 750 Kat front end

Hey guys I just finished paying off my bike (thank you tax refunds) and I am finally starting my first rebuild. I am learning as I go here...
    I started by removing the fairings and I am picking up some straight forks and a rim. This should get my around the block but I am trying to decide between aftermarket enduro front end and just keeping it naked with an old Harley style light.

Looking for some experienced feedback on my front end and what to do for my cluster guys. Let me know what u think!

What we think doesn't matter compared to what you think. It's your bike, afterall. You're going to have to decide what you want the end product to be. Then maybe we can offer you some help getting there.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

+1 on that.... If you are thinking of keeping it naked... check out the fighters section as they know how to make naked nice..lol
      "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

thanks guys, after looking at initial costs it seems about the same price to rebuild it custom and naked as it would to keep it stock. im mentally preparing myself for extra costs down the road... but non the less i am excited.

Comment

Not cheap to have nekkid an nice in the same sentence. But no worries brother, it's possible.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
          X