X

tail section

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail section

got a 98 katana and love it besides the tail... saw a pic of one i loved... got up with guy and he sent me here as well as krazy kreations but no luck finding it there or just dont know what lookin for... so hope someone can help me here...

look on ebay for undertail if that's what you mean, but my bet is you're wanting the 03+ tail fairings with that undertail. I'm going to switch my 01 to a newer one but I'm going to do the smooth krazy kreations (ebay) undertail on it and run the stock 03+ tail light and bracket.
    sigpic

Comment

yea.. my boy just got a 05 and his tail will fit and have priced it the under tail and a hugger but the one i saw a pic of had bubble tail lights.

Comment

The addition of a seat cowl always helps too, if you can find one for the Kat.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome!
          Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

I wander if the second on could be trimmed to fit a pre
            I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
            -Unholy m-
            Current project: Un-Katchable
            sigpic

Comment

Here is a picture of the Krazy Kreation undertail for 03-06
              Attached Files
              Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

That looks sweet
                I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
                -Unholy m-
                Current project: Un-Katchable
                sigpic

Comment

Agreed. I might go that direction with mine when I put the new tail on mine.
                  Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

I forgot about that one, I'll have to email him back. I was going to do a plain one with a simple change that he said was no problem.
                    sigpic

Comment

Katrider Members

Remember when you buy from us do not forget to mention you are a Katrider member. We offer gifts and discounts to you all. Wishing you guys Happy Holidays. Stay safe.

Comment

I just ordered the smooth undertail for my 98 from them. Customer service has been A+
                        If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Kreation View Post
                          Remember when you buy from us do not forget to mention you are a Katrider member. We offer gifts and discounts to you all. Wishing you guys Happy Holidays. Stay safe.
                          How could we remember if this is the first we've heard of it.
                          Too bad y'all don't make anything that'll work on my bike or I'd take ya up on the discount offer.
                          1992- project katfighter
                          2005- GSXR750
                          2001- TL1000R
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Well now you know and you are welcome to ask any questions. You dont need to purchase from us for us to assist you with motorcycle questions. We have techs with lots of knowledge and hey that is what we are here for. You can go to our eBay page at Krazy_kreation or visit our website at krazykreation.net.

Also we have a lot of specials going on now for the Holidays. Check it out you might find something you like. All Katrider Members are treated with high priority. We have Suzuki OEM parts available upon request.

Wishing you all a happy and safe Holiday.

Comment

Working...
                            X