X

*New* KR Veterans Group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *New* KR Veterans Group

For all you Veterans out there, there is now a social group for us to talk specific issues pertinent to those who have served- or just to bs about things we've done and seen. I know I've asked a few questions on here before and have seen some from others. This gives us a source of support & resource to reach out and find answers quicker from those who may have been there before.

Please feel free to join!
    sigpic
    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

I put in my request to join!

Comment

me to

i'm a vet! i'm in if its ok.

Comment

Cap- you're in. Pum- invite sent. Feel free to let other Vets know too. Just go to the link & request to join. I'm on a couple times per day & will keep checking to get everyone in. From there just be your normal postwhore-selves!
        sigpic
        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks Clark! Are you in Baghdad now? Who is Kat-sitting???

Comment

Originally posted by Cap N Jones View Post
            Thanks Clark! Are you in Baghdad now? Who is Kat-sitting???
            Yup, just a couple more months in this sandy paradise. Ready to wave goodbye! The kat's just chilling in the garage. I got to work on it some during R&R, but its pilot jets are completely clogged. There's a few other projects I have in mind for it, should get to them during terminal leave.
            sigpic

Comment

I put in a request to join the group also. If you can handle a guy who served from 74-76.
              Don’t walk before you can crawl, and don’t try to sprint until you are a good walker. Use your head, wear the gear, and have fun

Comment

I am not a vet, but I once killed a man with my bare hands.

Comment

Appreciate the join request, think the group is a great idea.
                  1992- project katfighter
                  2005- GSXR750
                  2001- TL1000R
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                  www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Request sent: 9 years in LRSD, Fort Richardson Alaska. U.S. Army
                    TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

Welcome!
                      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by Range View Post
                        I am not a vet, but I once killed a man with my bare hands.
                        After nonconsensual buttsexx?....or was it consensual?
                        Last edited by Nero; 06-28-2011, 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by arctickat View Post
                          Request sent: 9 years in LRSD, Fort Richardson Alaska. U.S. Army
                          You Lerso guys alway cracked me up... We had a bunch of LSRD folks in the Cav at Ord.
                          "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

just updated/approved everyone who has requested so far.
                            sigpic

Comment

I put in a request

Dutch veteran(see avatar). two tours in Bosnia IFOR 06-96 till 12-96 and SFOR 11-98 till 05-99
                              1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

Working...
                              X