Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Ok...so here are some pics...am I offical yet? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AL_Jazz View Post
    Poor camera on my PDA + poor skylight lighting = a pink bike that is actually Metalic Red
    LOL...... just pulling your chain based on prior posts. Welcome to the family! Congrats on the score...... nice ride!
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Nice score. Big SoCal welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok...so here are the pics of my disappearing tag mod I did this AM...and one of the tag light to show it is a legal mod. I am thinking about putting control on a servo vs the kickstand so I can select the up or down position while riding...

Thoughts?

Comment

thoughts on what? your pink bike or the license plate? - joke. I see you made your own plate holder out of what looks like a drawer slide??? better than my setup: two zip ties and a mud covered LED light. Pirelli Diablo's are really nice tires, and fairly cheap
          Cover me, I'm Changing Lanes!

"Fear not death, for the sooner we die the longer we shall be immortal."

Comment

hey welcome Im from tuscaloosa like a short ride away from you ahaha, I live in the UofA here. great bike also and this forum has alot of info.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
              Is it pink or are you having camera issues ????

They always say a good deed comes back to haunt you !!!

Comment

LOL...nope, not a drawer slide. It is an adjustable tension loaded spring assisted hinge that allows me to ride with it in the up position (pic 1) or in the down position (pic 2). I will eventually put a reed switch on it so when it is in the up position the tag light goes out. Concequently, with the flip of a switch, the tag disappears and the light goes out...

Comment

Working...
                X