• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Welcome to KR
      THE DOC
      RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
      Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
      mistake when you make it again.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome
        "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the group!
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
          Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
          R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
          1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
          RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
          3BBB turn signal mirrors,
          Black painted seat and rear trim,
          Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

welcome to KR
              sigpic
              Pepe Bouchard

Comment

welcome. how about a neoprene strap for your arm? hope it gets better.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Getting better !

Thanks for the "welcomes" , I went out for a ride tonight and physio seems to be helping ! half hour ride and no pain. My clutch lever was sitting in a higher position that I think it should hasve been ( by prior owner) so and I had shifted it down into a more natural position for my hand, this also seems to be helping..of course its going to rain this weekend so I wont be able to get out and try it out on a longer ride. Soon though....
                  Looking forward to reading some interesting posts and perhaps hookin up with some local Kat riders on some upcoming events !

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaCanada View Post
                    Thanks for the "welcomes" , I went out for a ride tonight and physio seems to be helping ! half hour ride and no pain. My clutch lever was sitting in a higher position that I think it should hasve been ( by prior owner) so and I had shifted it down into a more natural position for my hand, this also seems to be helping..of course its going to rain this weekend so I wont be able to get out and try it out on a longer ride. Soon though....
                    Looking forward to reading some interesting posts and perhaps hookin up with some local Kat riders on some upcoming events !
                    Have you considered Pazzo levers? Some members on here swear by them. Might help to get even more hours in.
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome! Wow - there are lots of Canadians here! Soon we can have our own rally.

Comment

yeah there is staring to be quite a few of us. Sometime when im suck in gridlock and i get a bit of pain i grab the lever at the very end and it will compress easier. just make sure you dont miss lol

Comment

Working...
                        X