• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride In Peace Marc.

Comment

• RIP Marc.
      - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
        RIP CP Life just comes and goes to quick. BTW can you explain the guardrail a little better? im trying to get a picture in my head how this happend ?
        well its just a new setup that is not quite in the middle of the large median , however if it was the same result might have still happen , i belive if the rail was not in place at the time he would have survived as to just stopping in the deep median as it is quite large across and curves down inward like most medians u would see like a river bank.
        i am sure it was put in place for a reason as to keep crossover to the otherside down , i dont know if it was a real problem or just a preventative that somone came up with and got it done.
        i personaly thought it was done to keep drivers from making u turns on the freeway , just my opinion.
        sigpic

Comment

• RIP Marc, this is just too unbelievable.. Great person and great friend willing to go out of his way to help anybody. definately will be miised by many.
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
            Sad day in KR history. Very sad.
            + Infinity
            (Jimmy & Jax, thanks for the calls.)

This is by far the saddest post I have ever read on KP / KR.
            Marc was not only a wealth of information and a good guy... he was my friend.

In this day and age to be able to tell someone that "my door is always open, spare room and food is always available whenever you hit town" is a rare thing. Marc was a friend like that. He and Van have spent time at my house, ate my food, shared our company... and that welcome mat was always face-up for him and anyone with him.

We never saw eye to eye on everything and had some truly epic debates on lots of things via email and PM and I truly enjoyed that, and he did, too. We must have talked or emailed every two weeks either about solving world hunger or sharing a Mac joke. I will miss him greatly, and everyone on this forum will miss him in one way or another.

I pray to God to provide comfort & strength to his girlfriend, family and friends at this horrible time.

Van, thank you for what must have been a very hard post for you to write.

sigpic

Comment

• OMFG!!!!

I was gone all weekend and just got back to see this. I cannot fathom....I'm just at a loss...
              Last edited by Nero; 09-21-2009, 10:58 AM.
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                Van, thank you for what must have been a very hard post for you to write.
                i just wish i was better at words , and my first post didnt save so i had to rewite it . i didnt like how i said in the title died but i wanted everyone who knew him to totaly understand and for it to stand out.

i actualy was in cali 2 more times and tried to find you as i was only a block away one time and went to the performance car shop and bike shop up the road from you , but i had lost my cell fone and could not find ur street from memory for some reason and both times it was almost dark and late so i didnt call marc to help me find you the second time either

take care Friend and sorry for the news. you where a great host and i am glad i got to meet you , and also JAX the first time i came out....
                sigpic

Comment

• R.I.P CP you will be missed.....
                  sigpic
                  -Cory-
                  1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

• Extremely sad to read this this morning. I never got to meet him, but judging from the large amount of friends he had on here, he ws a good man. I was looking forward to possibly meeting him in Nov., sorry now that I never got the chance. RIP Marc, rear pegs will be down on my cross country ride next month.
                    John,
                    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                    sigpic

Comment

• RIP Marc, we'll all miss you.
                      sigpic
                      »Ross Wendell
                      »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• Wait ahhhh, mmmmm ahhg uhhh. Shoot i cant talk. R.I.P. Friend lest we forget.
                        Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

• Very sad to hear. RIP Marc.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

• No...
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Never has a motorcycle accident so clearly reminded me of our mortality... If it could happen to CP....

RIP my friend. For a time, my pegs are down for you.
                              Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Wow, I am very sad to hear this. I was always on the board when I had my 2k 600 kat but I lurk more now. Cyberpoet was always steady and on an even keel. Rest in Peace brother, you will be missed.
                                sigpic

My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/twotonevert

Comment

Working...
                                X