X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No words can say how very sad I am to hear this news... As good guy's go, Marc was one of the best. Hard to put into words feelings right now. Will post something later....
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

I am totally speachless RIP
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

What!!! Your kidding right? Ever since i joined this forum he's been the one to help me out with most of my problems, and now he's gone. That is truly sad news

Comment

Even during my brief time on this forum it was easy to see what kind of man CP was. That he affected so many people's lives makes his passing an even greater loss.

RIP

Comment

I'm speechless! I found CP to be a wealth of knowledge and all round cool dude from what I could tell. This is truly a sad sad day!

CP RIP
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

Still being relativley new to KR I didn't know him well, but it is a sad day to lose anyone from our community. RIP and my prayers are with him, his friends and his family.

Comment

RIP CP Life just comes and goes to quick. BTW can you explain the guardrail a little better? im trying to get a picture in my head how this happend ?

Comment

Wow. There are some people who are such a part of this forum, that I think of as not being mortal. This unfortunate event really brings things back into perspective.
                  Pics
                  Pics
                  No pics yet
                  Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

This is very sad to hear. Marc was a valuable asset to KR and all of it's members, he will be be dearly missed. My condolences to all of his family and friends during this very difficult and sad time.

R.I.P. Marc
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow what a way to start the week. I hate seeing these reports on the news but it makes it so much harder to see when it is someone you have actually talked to. I only had the ability to talk to Marc on KR, through email, and even on the phone when I had a few questions about his goods. Sad to see a good guy go down.

I too hate people who stop for nothing more then to say what they thought happened. Total scum if you ask me. and for those that actually saw and did not stop......place in hell reserved for you.

We have a few roads up by me that scare the hell out of me to ride with the new types of guardrails they have put up. Just steel wire between some posts. And they place them right next to the shoulder as well. No more room to slide into the grass before hitting steel. Totally sucks...
                      I am a Penn State fanatic.
                      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

R.I.P. Marc. This is a sad day. I'm glad I got to meet you in person.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Lou, just called me with the sad news, i am really lost for words. I am glad that i got to meet Marc, he was in the same house as me at the Rally. He will be missed. Prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP.
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

I know if cyber was around he would have the longest explanation of his death including how the sun and the magnetic movements of the sun and earth had something to do with what happened and he would give formulas and atomic masses to further explain his theory

RIP Cyber we miss you T-T
                            Captain of Squad 11

Comment

I can't belive this... Man. I never met him but he was the biggest contributers here and I learned alot by reading his long post. Even a tear rolled down my face. Never wanna hear this news but life can be so harsh. Prayers and thought will be sent.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is horrible news....i just met him for the first time this year at the rally. I heart and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Godspeed Marc!
                                Godspeed
                                CSBA #1167
                                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X