X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand. I will not be taking the website down any time soon, so the information will still be there. Of course, nothing new will be added since I know nothing, well not much about bikes. Either way it will be available somewhere.

-Paula

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
    To the Admin/Mods/Paula.

Marc has some very well thought out directions posted on his "Motorcycleanchor.com" website. Since Marc's obviously not here to maintain that site, it would be a shame for his words to be lost.

Would it be possible to get the info from his site transfered to this site so that info isn't lost if that site does close down? The section(s) I am referring to is http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/moto...owto_main.html and http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/moto...rm_select.html and http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/katana/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by siren451 View Post
      I understand. I will not be taking the website down any time soon, so the information will still be there. Of course, nothing new will be added since I know nothing, well not much about bikes. Either way it will be available somewhere.

-Paula

Just saw the link to the shirts and ordered one. I will wear it with pride and sadness.

erik
      May the road rise up to meet you.
      May the wind always be at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face,
      and rains fall soft upon your fields.
      And until we meet again,
      May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
      RIP Marc

Comment

• My sincerest condolences to Marc’s family and friends. My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Comment

• I'm at a loss for words. I've been away for awhile and log on to read this... I just can't believe this. This stuff just isn't suppose to happen to good people, and they do not get any better than CP...RIP Marc!

Comment

• Marc Memorial Website

To All,

You have been invited to view Marc Glasgow's memorial website at: www.imorial.com/marcsaglasgow/

I would ask anyone who spoke at the memorial to add your speeches as tributes either under comments or memories.

Anyone interested in adding your own pictures, videos, stories and comments, please used my Login and Password below, otherwise you will only be able to view the page.

This page will be continuously updated, so check back often.

Go to www.imorial.com/marcsaglasgow/
            Click on SIGN IN at the upper right corner of the screen and enter the login info below.

Login Email: [email protected]
            Password: cyberpoet

Thanks,
            Paula Selvidge

Comment

• Paula, the memorial is beautiful. When I get off from work I'll leave a message on it. Keep your head up luv. He is in a far better place.
              -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
              sigpic

Comment

• Paula,
                The memorial was absolutely beautiful...I didn't know Marc the way a lot of people did, but I all I could do was sit here and cry while reading it. Keep your head up high and remember you can call me anytime you want if you just need a friend to talk!

My husband says: "I only know from what others have told me, but he has still affected me."
                SKG

Comment

• R.I.P Marc...and godspeed to his loved ones.

Jason C

Comment

• Wow. It has been 2 years since I have logged on, and this is all I see. Very sad. It actually angers me that one of the good ones has to leave so early. The man helped me out a lot. Only wished I could have met him in person.

"Only the good die young..."
                    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

• He will be missed by many.

Comment

• My pegs were down today when I rode. I really wish I took him up on all the rides and mechanic days he offered me. I was on his email list back in the day and regret never meeting in person. Man that guy was a class act though; never have I met someone so selfless. He is the reason my Kat is still running today. Everything I learned from him via PM, his website and conversations made me a better rider.
                        For that, I thank you Marc.

No more rainy days where you're at, CP.
                        -Cheers.....

-G7

Comment

• SO very sad...

Comment

• RIP CP. In just the short time I've been here on KR, I immediately knew that he was one of those guys that you just stop and listen to. Every craft has it's expert, the Katana had CP. Farewell. . .

Comment

• No, this aint true, there's no way!

Comment

• it seems that atleast one of his post echo in my head when i ride. you could always take what he said to heart, he wouldn't fear monger nor would he under play things, he would just say things like they were. i never met him nor did i really talk to him other then a few questions or orders i had with him. but the fact that a rider of his skill could leave us like this makes me think twice before doing something dumb. as sad as this is, hopefully it will make others think before doing something stupid. RIP CP
                                99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                                06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                                06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                                lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Working...
                                X