X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
    Kind, gentle, caring, compassionate, extremely intelligent, humble, leader are all words that flood my mind when I think of this gentle soul we knew as Marc. I pray for those who mourn him and all who never will know him.

I salute you Soldier brother. I know I will see you again.

Thanks Newbie2it for advising me of this calamity.

There really was someone watching over the email I sent. I was hoping beyond hope that you would read it and get a chance to reply. I so am glad to see your ok and well.
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

• Ditto Katana Soldier...your kind and compassionate posts were what attracted me to KR when I first joined...welcome back indeed!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• I rarely check that e-mail, but you are right, something made me as I wanted to clear it out. Surreal that Marc is gone.

Thanks all for welcome back, I wish it were under different circumstances.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Welcome back KatanaSoldier! I wish it were under different circumstances also.
          sigpic

RIP CP
          50th Anniv R6
          95 Katana 600
          http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• This is absolutely devastating news ! I'm deeply deeply shocked to hear it. Nothing I say will express the grief I felt upon reading this.

Rest in peace Marc. You will be sorely missed.
            Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

• RIP Marc. I didn't know him well but through his extraordinary devotion to sharing knowledge, I learned about motorcycles. He could teach an old dog new tricks.

What a loss for the entire motorcycling community. My prayers to his family and friends.

Cale

Comment

• Glad to hear your doing okay, I believe everything that was said was true to heart, not just courtesy. Can't believe someone is low enough to steal $500 but it takes all kinds to make the world go round. He was a great person to deal with. Good luck to you.
                Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

I rarely check that e-mail, but you are right, something made me as I wanted to clear it out. Surreal that Marc is gone.

Thanks all for welcome back, I wish it were under different circumstances.
                  It is really nice to see you back here, we missed you. We all wish that it was under different circumstances, however, tragedy and loss of people we care about has a way of doing this, bringing people back together again.

I see that you have moved. Also, your wife was pregnant when we last saw you around. I hope you had a wonderful, happy and healthy baby who has brought much joy to your lives.

I hope you stay around
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

• If you guys didn't see this make sure you read it.............http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72022&page=3

siren451
                    Skid Mark

Originally posted by siren451 View Post
                    Well, this is the only thread place I can seem to post on. I don't even know if anyone will see it. So....

I appreciate all the comments that you all have left on this site. I know some of you from the rally, and whether you're sincere or not, it's very nice for me to see how many lives he touched.

Sorry I haven't posted until now, but I'm not a big online chatter nor am I familiar with this site.

On another note, several orders that were sitting in Marc's email have been shipped with Van's assistance. However, any lagging emails that come through from here on out with by handled by me, since someone who has passed through our home in the pass 4 days had the audacity to steal $500 from Marc's desk. I don't know who and don't care about the money, but from this point on things will run through me. And as stated, I plan to sell off what is left of the inventory at a later date after I finish school and am ready to.

Lastly, I leave you with a sentiment left by Marc as referenced on the coffee mug he bought minutes before he died...

"Life is crap (TM)...the universal cure to crappy situations is laughter... poking a little fun at ourselves and the world, is the best way to get through those occasional lousy moments... the glass is usually half full... only sometimes, it's half full of crap."
                    Last edited by kevin2502000; 09-25-2009, 02:43 AM.
                    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

• Paula, first of all, deepest condolences from Lisa and myself. I've know Marc through KP, KR, The Gap and countless conversations online and on the phone and my wife finally had a chance to meet him in person when he and Van stayed with us a while back. She came to know what most of us already knew - Marc was a wonderful man with a huge heart. He will be missed, constantly. Our prayers continue to go out for you. I'm an art director/designer and I know Marc did some coupon business. If anything was left hanging, if I can help, I will. If I can't, just say the word and I'll find someone who can. Don't worry about the cost - no charge. It's the least I can do.

And to whoever stole the money... I hope you choke on it, you slimy piece of trash.
                      sigpic

Comment

• this seems impossible, he was so knowledgeable, and from what i can tell a very responsible and one of the best riders. i just posted on one of his threads on 9/20 and on 9/18 discussed lo jack with him, i was looking forward to getting back in OCT and putting up a post about lo jack he was wanting me to do. it makes me sad that i will never get to read his input on my threads anymore. he was/is such a big part of this forum, there is no way his void can be filled RIP CP you will be missed
                        Last edited by delkampg; 09-25-2009, 04:14 AM.
                        99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                        06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                        06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                        lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

• OMG...Unbelievable loss... Just....speechless.
                          We intimidate those who intimidate others.
                          Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

Kind, gentle, caring, compassionate, extremely intelligent, humble, leader are all words that flood my mind when I think of this gentle soul we knew as Marc. I pray for those who mourn him and all who never will know him.

I salute you Soldier brother. I know I will see you again.

Thanks Newbie2it for advising me of this calamity.

Good to hear from you, my friend. We've missed you. More than you know. We could always use another kind, gentle, compassionate former-soldier.
                            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post

And to whoever stole the money... I hope you choke on it, you slimy piece of trash.

I agree. What goes around comes around. And I hope to be the one that can do the coming around on your face.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

• Might not be the proper place to say this, but I hope the person that stole the $500 bucks dies in a fire. Painfully, and slowly. How F'ing messed up in the head do you have to be to do something so sick????????? Seriosuly WTF. What goes around comes around.
                                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                                -Ohlins Susupension
                                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X