X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame... This is a big loss....

RIP CP, I will make sure I make everyone hear your old exhaust that I have on my bike in your memory tonight!!

Comment

• I'm not a big poster, but I am a reader. All the info I needed for my Kat has so often been covered by CP, and for some reason if he said it I would trust it (something I don't do on any website). I was looking up some info and came across KatanaZone.com and showed '64-'09... I never interacted with the guy in person or email but his insight is something that I can rely on. CP was a guy I could count on... I am the last person to ask for help and in his way this kept me running strong and much of what I currently know about motorcycles is built on Cyber's posts that I've read here.

Be at peace. You will be missed but not forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
        not "would have"....it's "does".....cuz I can imagine him looking down on this thread right now saying, "if you all admired me so damn much, why the hell didn't you put that banner up before".

and I don't feel bad about saying this cuz I like to think it's true.

It is true. I know he is doing well. "A turtle told me." He spoke those very words to me at the rally ("a turtle told me") when I asked him what prompted him to hand me the phone (he was cooking his steaks) that I was looking for, but I had not shown any signs of looking for it, had not expressed that I needed it, but the thought hit me to call my wife. And he handed me the phone out of the blue. I asked him how he knew..."A turtle told me," he responded.

And I believe whole-heartedly that a turtle in my backyard that I thought was a goner, who later took up legs and walked off, was telling me that Marc is okay. If you don't understand, that's okay.
        Last edited by zuma; 09-24-2009, 03:28 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• nothing that can be said really covers it........my condolences to the family, and my prayers with you cyber.....

Comment

• I'm in total shock seeing this.

RIP, my pegs will be down for you.
            03 katanika

Comment

• All I can say is that I'm stunned... Absolutely stunned. R.I.P
              sigpic

In Life, you either lead, follow, or circumnavigate the whole process....

Comment

• rest in peace man
                damn this sucks this is the 5th rider i know this year makes me wanna quit riding

Comment

• Originally posted by gothicfallenangel View Post
                  rest in peace man
                  damn this sucks this is the 5th rider i know this year makes me wanna quit riding
                  I understand this feeling all to well.. Theres a good chance I have my bike sold..and I'm most likely going to be a track ho..peace

Comment

• sorry to haer about it also R.I.P
                    sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

• I just don't have the words.... My pegs will be down for the foreseeable future.
                      Godspeed CP
                      Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

A Harley rider spends $1000 on leathers and wears a beanie helmet. A sport bike rider spends $600 on a helmet and wears shorts.

Comment

• Kind, gentle, caring, compassionate, extremely intelligent, humble, leader are all words that flood my mind when I think of this gentle soul we knew as Marc. I pray for those who mourn him and all who never will know him.

I salute you Soldier brother. I know I will see you again.

Thanks Newbie2it for advising me of this calamity.
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Well, this is the only thread place I can seem to post on. I don't even know if anyone will see it. So....

I appreciate all the comments that you all have left on this site. I know some of you from the rally, and whether you're sincere or not, it's very nice for me to see how many lives he touched.

Sorry I haven't posted until now, but I'm not a big online chatter nor am I familiar with this site.

On another note, several orders that were sitting in Marc's email have been shipped with Van's assistance. However, any lagging emails that come through from here on out with by handled by me, since someone who has passed through our home in the pass 4 days had the audacity to steal $500 from Marc's desk. I don't know who and don't care about the money, but from this point on things will run through me. And as stated, I plan to sell off what is left of the inventory at a later date after I finish school and am ready to.

Lastly, I leave you with a sentiment left by Marc as referenced on the coffee mug he bought minutes before he died...

"Life is crap (TM)...the universal cure to crappy situations is laughter... poking a little fun at ourselves and the world, is the best way to get through those occasional lousy moments... the glass is usually half full... only sometimes, it's half full of crap."

Comment

• Welcome back KatanaSoldier! We missed you!
                            -
                            -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                              Welcome back KatanaSoldier! We missed you!
                              Ditto +10000000000
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                                Ditto +10000000000
                                let me add a few more 0000000000000000

glad you stopped by, sorry it had to be for this. hope you are doing well.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Working...
                                X