X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't logged on in over a week and just happen to stop by to see the latest news...and i was shocked. KR won't be the same without Cyberpoet
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
    Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
    My prayers go out to his family & friends.
    He is the best there was and ever been.
    RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
      I just did that. Since I had won the billet aluminum Master Brake cover, I am hopeful that maybe he remembers the screen name. I did email him around the time he disappeared and never got a reply to the email. This is worth a shot, So lets see if theres a responce.

However I got a gut feeling.

We will see.
      Paul

Found his MySpace page and sent a message from there, as well.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
        Found his MySpace page and sent a message from there, as well.
        Indianapolis, Indiana
        United States

Last Login: 4/6/2009
        Well Bless his heart, Guess he moved to the farmlands. But hes not been there recently either. Hopefully your email there gets through also. Good hunting there Tom, I wouldn't have thought to look there.

I am slightly ****ed at myself cause when I sold my house I came across the box sent from him that had his name and address on it, and tossed it since I was moving.
        Last edited by Newbie2it; 09-23-2009, 02:08 AM.
        If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
        Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

• Us late nite bike junkies know its not half as good with out seeing green letters CP in the portal page ...yes never met our leader .. but hoped i would some day so friends that man was the coolest to take time for each and everyone is just something . He words helped you feel the truth no matter RIGHT OR WRORG but how he helped with his true fillings

Comment

• a big +1
            sigpic

RIP CP
            50th Anniv R6
            95 Katana 600
            http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• I keep seeing the title of this thread and re-reading it, thinking I miss-read it at first glance. Then I try to figure out what typo is in there, and what it was supposed to say. It just doesn't seem like it could be right.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

• After spending most of yesterday in disbelief at what had happened, and most of today reading every reponse to this post, I still have only one thing to say, "thank you Marc". Without your writeup on how to clean a gas tank I wouldnt have tried it. Without your many references to Carbs 101, I wouldnt have taken them apart, cleaned them or put them back together. I never met you formally, but you helped me more than you know. And after seeing what everyone had to say about you I think anyone who has never met you has missed out on the greatest ride ever. Pegs down RIP
                1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
                1993 katana 600 sold
                Bandit 1250 2007

Comment

• Great looking banner, still hard to beleive he's gone. Marc you could BBQ a mean steak. You've touched so many people and you will sadly be missed for a long, long time.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

• wow. im gone for a few weeks and come back to hear this.... RIP Marc! You will be missed.
                    -chuck

[myspace] [facebook]

Comment

• Beautiful banner Tom. I know CP would have loved it.
                      -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Unbelievable. I don't know what else to say. This man was amazing and I never even had the opportunity to meet him face to face. He made thousands of lives easier with his expertise. Thank you for everything. Words cannot express how much you will be missed.
                        2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750

sigpic

Comment

• wow........... RIP Marc my pegs will be down brother
                          Rc51 sp2 power commander 3 with custom tune, speedcell battery, titanium rear subframe, sato banzi full titanium exhaust, 16/42 sprockets, turn one carbon fiber airbox and snorkel, sato rearsets scotts damper cgr shorty levers.... more added everyday

1997 kat 600: b12 rear shock, jetted and vance and hines full exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
                            Beautiful banner Tom. I know CP would have loved it.
                            not "would have"....it's "does".....cuz I can imagine him looking down on this thread right now saying, "if you all admired me so damn much, why the hell didn't you put that banner up before".

and I don't feel bad about saying this cuz I like to think it's true.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                              not "would have"....it's "does".....cuz I can imagine him looking down on this thread right now saying, "if you all admired me so damn much, why the hell didn't you put that banner up before".

and I don't feel bad about saying this cuz I like to think it's true.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• "if you all admired me so damn much, why the hell didn't you put that banner up before".
                                Thats true Mojoe. Lesson to us all to tell people (more often) that they are appreciated.
                                Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Working...
                                X