CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey b.

Comment

• Please if anyone knows of funeral arrangements or any type of donations we can send... please post a new thread. I would really like to participate on behalf of Katriders!! We are a family here... although dysfunctional at times... but a family none the less!!
      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
      To the bang bang boogie
      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

• Originally posted by rydethis View Post
        Please if anyone knows of funeral arrangements or any type of donations we can send... please post a new thread. I would really like to participate on behalf of Katriders!! We are a family here... although dysfunctional at times... but a family none the less!!
        +1
        Bill
        1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
        sigpic

Comment

• What a shock. RIP CP. And I wish the best for the family during this difficult time.

I never met Marc personally, but learned a lot from his posts, and he always answered PM's no matter how many times he had been asked that question.

A lot of people leave this earth without knowing if they made a difference. Based on the number of posts in this thread, I would have to say The CyberPoet surely made his.
          Last edited by SGTJimbo_Kat600; 09-21-2009, 07:41 PM.
          Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

• They say Death shows us the mortality of life. I must disagree. IMHO Marc Shall live on forever in our hearts, minds, souls, AND quite a few bikes.(including my own) This tragic loss to both his family and ours shall never be forgotten. Never before have I felt as saddened as I do right now for the loss of a friend whos hand I've never gotten to shake. The regret I feel for never getting the chance to simply reach out and say THANK YOU for all the help he has provided along with a ton of laughs. You will always be remembered and loved for the Person you were, and in this love your Spirit shall live forever in our hearts. Pegs are down my friend, altho im sure you got your ride covered!!! Peace be with you where ever you may roam!
            My deepest sympathies go out to your girlfriend and your family.
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Don't know what to say. RIP CP.....

Comment

• RIP CP, I never met you in person, but you've always answered my PM's and few threads quickly and with great answers. In my few interactions with you, you were a great, genuine fellow. Pegs down for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                  Marc was a very generous person with a kind heart, Often times I believe his intentions were misunderstood. He didn't do things for the attention like some might have believed, he did it out of the kindness of his heart.
                  well put. I will be one of the first to admit that I "misunderstood" the guy, from time to time. I am just grateful that I had the chance to meet him before this unfortunate accident happened so that I could see the real Cyberpoet. And after having done so...and in light of this unfortunate situation, I honestly feel he did not get the appreciation he deserved. I am really glad I had the chance to apologize to his face for the whole "why should I chip in to buy you a another bike if you didn't carry insurance" fiasco. He dedicated a lot of time and energy to this forum, and if anyone deserved that gesture, it was him. who else would go out and dump a big wad of cash on steaks for everyone? and so what if he DID hint at a little appreciation in return. most wouldn't bother spending that money on a bunch of fellow riders, even if they knew it would lead to everyone getting on their hands and knees and kissing their feet for it.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

• R.I.P. Marc. You left this world way too early, you will me missed.

Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• I am in a state of shock right now. Marc was so nice. I only got to know him thru PM's and he was a very polite gentleman. My condolances to his family, girlfriend and to all KR members. Although we may not have known him personally, his spirit will forever live on thru KR. Pegs down for our brother.
                      Speed limit?! Pishaw!

Comment

• May you Rest In Peace for all eternity Cyber Poet... pegs down, and my most sincerest condolences .....
                        "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

• Though i never met you in person marc. I wished that i had your wisdom has made this site what it is today. I personally thank you for that. As you sit in spirit reading this forum from where ever you may be. I would be honored if you would join me one day on a ride. Just point the direction and we shall ride.
                          Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

• R.I.P my prayers go out to his family. no one can ever fill the void cyber poet has left in passing.you will be sorely missed.i cant beleive you are gone. R.I.P

Comment

• this sucks... RIP Marc!

See My Garage for mods...
                              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• I'm still in shock over the loss of Marc. He told me several times in the two days I spent around him that he saw himself as a "shepherd". I had been told that he was harsh. I never saw that. I shared my deepest concerns, hurts, and stories with him and he took them to heart.

There was something about him that made me feel better about humans. That will last. As it stood, he was in the process of sending me some guitar work he wanted me to hear. This morning when I was showering way before dawn, getting ready for school, he flashed through my mind. It was about twenty minutes later that I read the news. Somehow I wasn't startled because I just had this feeling of a forewarning. He's just somewhere else; we'll meet again. I have no doubt...but when I see a turtle these days, I'll know his spirit is smiling at me. If you don't understand, that's okay.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                                X