No announcement yet.
X

New Owner from Savage, Minnesota!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, we hang out all the time. We have a shop we work out of out in Blaine, and you can find us there most weekends that we are not riding. The other MN riders Ne-Oublie and Bonstrosity (Boner as we like to call him) know the place well. Lucky 6 has yet to stop out though. I think we scare him because either me or Corey always end up getting set on fire when we are at the shop. Funny how that works.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by naskie18
      Originally posted by Range
      OMG, a FIERO.....the 80's called...they want their car back!
      Watch it Range :P
      I KNEW there was someone else on here with one of those cars.

Hey...I had an 87 Camaro....I was just as bad....I should thank badbilly for killing it 8 years ago.

Comment

I love Fiero's, man those cars were beasts!!!! great color too, not to many green kats, so u'll be unique to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
          I love Fiero's, man those cars were beasts!!!! great color too, not to many green kats, so u'll be unique to say the least!
          He is definately unique

Hey Rob, please tell me it won't take you as long to get the Kat to be all green as it did for your GT :P
          Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Originally posted by naskie18
            Originally posted by WildKat
            ...great color too, not to many green kats, so u'll be unique to say the least!
            He is definately unique

Hey Rob, please tell me it won't take you as long to get the Kat to be all green as it did for your GT :P
            Thanks for you vote of confidence there Naskie

Well... it really only took me a day to photoshop it! I would like to say that I'll try to get some paint on it later this year - but right now tuning the carbs is going to be the priority (I'm friends with a local guy who restores & sells BMWs... he offered to help me sync the carbs with his digital equipment - after I clean them up).

My thanks and apologies to Hs2020 & braada for my theft of his bike photo as a "starting" point... the funny thing was that my snapshot shown above almost perfectly overlayed his image... so click on the photo below to see a full transition (980k+)

At this point, I'm just not entirely certain about the seat color - I like the idea of a tan seat, but the black will still work (980k+ GIF) & look great. Thoughts or opinions?

Comment

You'll need some John Deere logos to go with it .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                LOL - I get a lot of crap from Wisconsin people at car shows (...from Minnesota) - generally something about needing some Green Bay Packers logos...

BTW - the accents are gold, not yellow

...my Brother (who has a '00 Ducati 748 & races an '03 CBR600RR) says that I have a Green & Gold Fetish. I told him it's not a fetish, it's a "Theme"

Comment

the only thing i can say, if itīs ready it looks great!
                  go on!!!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

Nice bike you got man, and nice car too.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by md86

coming from a guy who lives in some redneck town where the future farmers of america club is the biggest one!
                      (btw for future reference im a city boy)

welcome to the forums pal!
                      good luck with your bike

Comment

Thanks guys... enjoying it every day that I can now.

I noticed the other day that I had already put over 200 miles on the bike in a matter of about 3 weeks (including rain - and considering that I only work about 2 miles from home)... I think in the 10 months that I had my Honda Shadow... I barely put 300 miles on it the whole time. Definitely says something for the kats!

Comment

Working...
                        X