Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interchangable racks

Hi Guys

i HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP

What is interchangable at the rear for touring?

Grabrails/rack. Is there another bike these are interchangable with? I cant find a used one for the Kat so maybe another bike may fit....an early bandit?

Rear swing arm, is the 1100 swing arm an option?

My bike is a 1993 GSX 750F.

Thanks

Monki

Take a look at Ventura racks & luggage:

Got mine last week, and the "touring package" is very impressive. The 'Aero Spada' bag has a pocket that slips over the 'sissy bar' style touring rack in a second, and two quick release buckles secure it. I tested this setup over the weekend, and it works better than I had hoped. This Ventura stuff is top notch!

It also comes with a sport rack, same size as the touring rack, sans the sissy bar. A smaller bag can be purchased from Ventura to fit this rack, but there are plenty of other aftermarket tail bags, back packs, lunch bags, etc. that will fit it just as well.

The Ventura stuff is not cheap, but it's made so well I think it's a bargain, compared to hard luggage.

KLR

Comment

Why change anything out . What are you hoping to accomplish ? If it's just for luggage , you can bolt on a rack .

I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Demmit. I thought this was a thread about boob jobs.

Comment

Just saw a Givi rack + side luggage on eBay for your bike for $400; at least I believe the mounts do not change between 90 and 95:

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
          X