X

mad issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denkatana View Post
    Its not the right plug he tired to make his own and charge me for a new plug

I knew it was missing and ask him to order a new when he clean the carbs and put new o-rings on the floats but he didnt do any of that

People ask what's the difference between the carbs Arsenic or I clean and refurbish vs having the local shop do it.

That would be a very good example.

If you need/want some help with getting them sorted, we (KR members that is) can offer advice, parts, or service.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Im doing it my self now ordered all my parts and o-rings i need the bad is im going to be down again for a week for everything to come in

Comment

I hope im posting in the right thread but i took my carbs apart find out all the issues did one bad thing i messed with air fuel mixer screw and forgot to count my turns so i ran them in and just went with two turns out does this seem ok for a good starting point

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134342 i find this fourm so im thinking i did ok lol
        Last edited by denkatana; 06-01-2014, 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

post #3 specifically say 2.5 turns out. Which I have said at least 500 times. How can I make that easier to understand, I mean seriously.

Comment

Most of time, after a proper valve adjust and sync... the final a/f setting ends up being really close to 2.5, with a +/- of 1/4 turn

This part is what got me so i just thought if i just go with 2 turns then id be close to 2.5 and or 1/4 +/-

Comment

a half a turn is more than a quarter turn.

Comment

10-4 i went back to the adjustment screws and redid it thanks for clearing it up

Comment

Finally got the bike running sweet its taking alil time but got it i cant believe the different in power now tht its running and idling strong now i can get started on the way i want it to look and repainted

Comment

Working...
                  X