No announcement yet.
X

You're all to blame!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not agree more about the ever evolving mods. Make it your own and be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by spatula6554 View Post
      Welcome; the subtle mods are the best...I like it!
      Originally posted by chrisgreer23 View Post
      Great looking build man, keep it going. Love the tail section so far. So many fighters have poor tail sections in my opinion. Your onto a winner in my book. Great stuff
      Really appreciating your replies and comments - not to exclude anyone else who has welcomed me - but the above replies mean alot as the build is governed by my lack of engineering/fabrication skills and equipment. The following is an example of this:

Really pleased with R1 exhaust I've just received - however, it's stock and so has chambers instead of straight baffle and packing!!!!!!! This is making me re-think the exhaust mod. I haven't given up on the idea of making a stubby out of it, but I have an idea about the Remus exhaust already fitted. I don't want to cut down the silencer as it's stainless and in good condition, but I'm thinking I could install a 4" or even 8" long baffle and pack it myself into the link pipe which would give a GP style look to it. It seems such a simple solution - am I missing some obvious drawback?

Comment

Working...
      X