My 600 project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nana View Post
    Thank you,
    I couldn't figure out how to post my own question lol thats why I just commented on this one.

I will start googling when I take it part to inspect it. I researched for hours last night and there are just so many things it could be from the CDI to the Stator, to the Rectifier, I need to narrow down the area I am looking in before I google anymore. I appreciate your response!

It would be vary rare those would be the issues... it's probably more so something like fuses, wiring. I would get a voltage meter and start tracing power using the wiring diagrahm. Check your fuses first.

If you got to the main forums, pick the forum that fits your issue, at the top of the threads list will be (Post New Topic)... .

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Duh, why didn't I see that

Oh geez, silly me. Thanks for the info, I will start checking that stuff asap! I appreciate the help!

Comment

Working...
      X