No announcement yet.
X

No title 91? Gsx600f

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEO friends can no run vins. They will get in hot water for it. You can run a title search for a couple of bucks. It might be worth it if you are planning on parting it out. A frame with title is worth more than one with out. Id personally spend a couple of bucks to atleast run the vin search if you do end up finding the vin.

Comment

Motor numbers don't really mean much on these bikes. It doesn't contain the full VIN
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

sounds hot
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Hmmmmm, unreadable vin on the tag and the frame? Sounds fishy to me......
          especially considering he got it for free and the P.O. didn't have a title...id be a little concerned.
          94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

I can read the vin easy on my bike. Its on the steering head of the frame, behind the headlight bracket.. On the right side. Just look with a flashlight, you'll see it. If you can't read it and it looks like its been sanded down you have a stolen bike.

Comment

Working...
            X