X

first bike and project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first bike and project

i picked up a 95 600 for a mini bike and 100 bucks. Guy said it wouldnt start. I thought i had it down to the starter but after i got it home and worked on it some i found out the motor is locked up bad. i pulled it down the road in 6th gear at 45 and it wouldnt even budge. I picked it up as a project but also something i can ride while i get the parts. I am planning on swapping in a 1100 engine and stretching it and making it a street fighter. Right now i am looking for an engine anything i can use to get this baby goin or a rebuild kit if you got one. thanks
    Last edited by tharrison365; 07-25-2013, 08:46 PM.

wouldn't avised stretching it as its already a comfortable ride and never gonna really be wheelie prone as she's a hefty bike. but if i remember correctly there are rebuild kits out there, as far as engine swaps you better off looking for a wrecked bike to pull a motor from as most pulled motors i haven't seen for under $1k atleast not in good shape once in a great while they pop up for 700 but its been rare around my area
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

Comment

will keep my eyes and ears open for an engine.

Comment

Working...
      X