• Show
Clear All

I didn't
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I wonder if using the 750's breather AND milling the cover's mounting boss (if sufficient material), would avoid having to notch the crossbar. Would still be a biotch to do valve adjusts though.
      2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
      2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
        I didn't
        Not sure what you did different than I did, but there was no way it was going to fit on mine, and I tried. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to work on the bike cuz of work, and now I am going to my parents for thanksgiving. But the good thing is I will be coming back with a welder and lathe!! Now I just hope they both work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          Probably from Harbor Freight!

disclaimer: The preceding statement is blatant Arsenic baiting. Feel free to disregard.
          love the disclaimer!

Comment

Any update on this? Im interested how your MS install is going? Im a MS using on my car and have an extra one i want to put into my kat when i swap engines. What tb's are you using?? Also what are you doing for fuel sloshing? building a sump in the tank or building a surge tank?? I went the surge tank route on my ms datsun as it was carbed from the factory. You would have to get creative in the storage area of the kat to have a decent surge tank though. and then you would have to run 2 pumps also which would make it difficult unless i wonder if gravity feeding the surge tank would be enough. Well keep us updated.

Comment

long time ago, but still curious on how it's going...
              "Push it hard and to the edge... Push your limits and push your luck... Then take it to the next level and push it harder..."
              -Taylor Paul Quimby

Comment

Working...
              X