No announcement yet.
X

my transformation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i was thinking about doing the shark mouth and stuff to liven up the theme, but im hopen to change it in a couple of months
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus View Post
      you seriously need to mount some guns to the front. that would be super cool. No i am not being sarcastic either.
      Get some perforated pipe and put them in the side intakes.
      Maybe one on the upper and 2 on the larger. That way you get 6 machine guns and with the shark mouth you can call it a GSX/P-40/F Warkatanahawk.
      Seriously, IT WOULD LOOK GREAT!!!
      Too old to dream, too young to reason...
      I am fond of my rough edges.
      sigpic

Comment

+1 for the shark teeth!!!!
        96 Suzuki GSX750F
        89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
        05 Yamaha WR450F
        05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

here is another pic with your color.
          Attached Files

Comment

well im finally gonna get rid of that damn ugly flex pip today,, already been to the shop and had it bent up, just got to go back with my tools so we can put it on and make sure it fits, and my gurl to pay for it haha...
            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Is it right have a WWII fighter themed, Japanese bike Just a thought.

As cool as the shark mouth would be, I think I would have to leave it off on principle. Some old WWII vet would probably shoot you if he saw it. I guess maybe as long as it's not a mitsubishi or a kawasaki, it might be alright. I don't think any of the others were part of the war effort were they?

Bikes with less than 100hp should never have extended swingarms. Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by tmk7c9 View Post
                I guess maybe as long as it's not a mitsubishi or a kawasaki, it might be alright.
                Mental note taken
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Is it right have a WWII fighter themed, Japanese bike Just a thought.

As cool as the shark mouth would be, I think I would have to leave it off on principle. Some old WWII vet would probably shoot you if he saw it. I guess maybe as long as it's not a mitsubishi or a kawasaki, it might be alright. I don't think any of the others were part of the war effort were they?

Bikes with less than 100hp should never have extended swingarms. Just sayin....
                  well unless your ride an hd your not gonna get american lol.. and im gonna swing that 100 hp by the time its all said and done, or well as damn close as i can get to it.. once i get a big 1200 in her tummy.
                  www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by nealy212 View Post
                    well unless your ride an hd your not gonna get american lol.. and im gonna swing that 100 hp by the time its all said and done, or well as damn close as i can get to it.. once i get a big 1200 in her tummy.
                    if its more juice you're lookin for i can hook you up with a 750.

$1,200 man come on up to nc with a truck and its yours. you know what the deal is with it and you can probly get her going again.
                    " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
                    95 pre-kat 750

Comment

really like the pipe and if you are still changing mirrors i would be interested in your old ones
                      1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
                        really like the pipe and if you are still changing mirrors i would be interested in your old ones
                        im sure we can work somthin out.. you could have them for shipping cost.
                        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by nealy212 View Post
                          True....not much room for a shark mouth on a typical HD though.

Buell though....I always thought a shark mouth would look right at home on those giant air ducts on the side of the 1125R.

Comment

True....not much room for a shark mouth on a typical HD though.

Buell though....I always thought a shark mouth would look right at home on those giant air ducts on the side of the 1125R.
                            haha never been a big fan of buell,, even still some parts on harleys and such acutlly do come from overseas,, no matter how you lookat it even if it gets put together in the us. its still got foreign parts,lol just learn this from a harley guy at the exhaust shop

ok well i got the mid pipe in and welded on,, looks better than the flex pipe thats for sure,, and doesnt leak anymore haha... will get pics tomaro when there is more light. i still need to paint it.
                            Last edited by nealy212; 01-12-2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

ok,, i weant and got my bike legal today.. insurance, title and registration,, bad part is i need a cheep way to mount the plate, half way legal,, swinger brackets are legal in texas,, does any one know of anywhere online to get these cheaper or any other ideas or brackets, i also got my cam chain ten spring orderd today, along with my petcock rebuild kit and im bout to order a new chain sprocket kit.
                              www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

I have one for sale in the for sale section. Pm me with that u have to spend and I'm sure we can agree on something.
                                Chrome Project Part 1
                                http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

Working...
                                X