No announcement yet.
X

my transformation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well burdn of bad news, current situation wont let me get the motor. so now im down to my current problem. the bike runs strong when im goin either full throttle or steady. my problem lies in idle, i know these carbs are clean for a fact. everything is working right in the carbs unless there is another vaccum leak but im not bettn on that either.to the problem. after the bike is warmed up when i go to stop at a red light i pull the clutch in and it either hangs coming down or it will go down but kinda creep back up,, it doesnt just fall back to idle and stay there lol.. so maybe the carbs just need to be synchd and it will be better. any other ideas?
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• well here is a great updat imo...didnt get the motor but i did manage to find a good deal on some descent plastics a whole set for 50 bucks, just some miner damages that could be fixed with a lil plastic welding and abs. scuffed them down to just through some primer on them for now. they look better but my baby looks so getto right now lol...

cant get any pics right now but will in the next couple of days.. but im changing the looks again. best thing is that the rhino liner is no more haha.. look up a p-40 warhawk and that is going to be the them.
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• ok guys,, need some help,gettin the 04 600 carbs and motor friday. does anyone know anything that im gonna need beside the new throttle tube with the dual cable set up. i dont have the header that came with the motor so ima have to use the pre header for now. will the break lever, shifter fit the new motor. front sprocket? oh yeah and the choke cable,, im trien to get everything im gonna need before i start this, cause im doin the paint and the motor swap all at the same time.
        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• bump
          www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• Hey man, if you need help with anything call/text me and let me know.
            Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

• dude wtf where is my shock or my money
              1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

• UPDATE!!!
                No One Cares About Your Build!! Be A Honest Man And Either Send Out That B12 Shock Or Give Phil His Money Back!!!
                Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

Working...
                X