X

BraadaJim's website?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BraadaJim's website?

I was looking at some of the pics on Jim's web site and I noticed a Red Kat with black headlights with a red strip ging down the light making it look like eyes. Now I was just wondering is that just painted on or are they black outs that come this way. I would like to put orange on my Kat but I am a little uneasy about painting my headlight.

Probably a decal, but I don't know... got a link to the specific picture you're talking about? I'm busy and don't feel like searching for it...

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Comment

I think that's speedee's bike... ask him directly.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I bought the clear shield to proteck my headlight and painted the backside of it to create the seperation.

Bike is sold

Comment

That picture on Braada's site was the first shield I had. I found he black tint was a pain at night. So I bought another and just did the center as you see now.
            Bike is sold

Comment

it is sweet looking i may have to look into it.

Comment

Does anybody else think it would be cool to paint to the sides of that headlight to make it look like a pair of sunglasses?
                What the deuce!?!

Comment

Those headlight lens get pretty warm after some riding, and even warmer when you run aftermarket bulbs so keep that in mind if you decide to do it. Also if you do paint it, you will lose some of your headlight vision, and on bikes you want as much light in front of you as you can.

Comment

Working...
                  X