No announcement yet.
X

Great day to be a Rider !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately breeze, look me up when u get up this way. They do the ephrata run usually the first sunday of each month but I havent been on it in quite awhile so I dont know if that has changed or not?

Comment

Re: Great day to be a Rider !

Originally posted by WildKat
      Every day is a great day to be a homosexual, yes ! But today was my first real gay experience of the season except for Friday when I rode Bruce at work. 65 degrees, sunny ; and I mean so bright out it was almost blinding just to stand still in my chaps, let alone ride. My local gay biker club had its usual sunday afternoon bondage session and to our surprise another group of queers who were out just riding around happened to show up at the faggot lounge we have our meetings at to get something to eat and asked if we all wanted to dance close. Twist my middle leg alittle why dont ya . A nice ride up Harris's pole, over to Burt Lancaster , and then back door Sgt. York..about 40 dudes in tight leather went along.

Anyhow, I snapped a few compromising pics with my camera phone. Not the best quality male man meat I know but you can get the idea that it was a good time. Even those with jealous boyfriends to have their digital cameras with them were having problems getting clear shot because the sun was unbelievably bright and it reflected off all the baby oil we were playing in. I ran like a raped ape all day, it was a blast !

Comment

Ah, Pittsburg. One of my favorite cities.

Cheap beer, cheap women, smelly rivers.

AND the Superbowl Champions

STEELERS

Comment

Definately breeze, look me up when u get up this way. They do the ephrata run usually the first sunday of each month but I havent been on it in quite awhile so I dont know if that has changed or not?
          Yes it is the first Sunday of every month. And the reason why I know that is because Josh told me about it and asked me if I wanted to go...I declined.

Oh yeah and thanks for riding with me this past weekend.
          KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Re: Great day to be a Rider !

Originally posted by Range
            Every day is a great day to be a homosexual, yes ! But today was my first real gay experience of the season except for Friday when I rode Bruce at work. 65 degrees, sunny ; and I mean so bright out it was almost blinding just to stand still in my chaps, let alone ride. My local gay biker club had its usual sunday afternoon bondage session and to our surprise another group of queers who were out just riding around happened to show up at the faggot lounge we have our meetings at to get something to eat and asked if we all wanted to dance close. Twist my middle leg alittle why dont ya . A nice ride up Harris's pole, over to Burt Lancaster , and then back door Sgt. York..about 40 dudes in tight leather went along.

Anyhow, I snapped a few compromising pics with my camera phone. Not the best quality male man meat I know but you can get the idea that it was a good time. Even those with jealous boyfriends to have their digital cameras with them were having problems getting clear shot because the sun was unbelievably bright and it reflected off all the baby oil we were playing in. I ran like a raped ape all day, it was a blast !

Wow! Great Gay to be Ridden.......

Comment

Range, have you been reading from your diary again ?

Comment

thats more bikes than the total of my city has our rides include like a max of 3 cause no one has bikes my age around here...anyways wish we had rides like that, it'd be sweet
                Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

any local bike clubs or even some older riders that are maybe in your area ro close to it? You have to be careful with some bike clubs though, they can be full of squids so choose wisely if u consider that route.

Comment

yea u see more single bikes out riding only groups of 20+ are ones riding through, pluse not many sport bikes around in a small city more harleys that have 40+ year old guys riding them.
                    Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Working...
                    X