X

Great day to be a Rider !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day to be a Rider !

Every day is a great day to be a rider, yes ! But today was the first real ride of the season except for Friday when I rode to work. 65 degrees, sunny ; and I mean so bright out it was almost blinding just to stand still let alone ride. My local bike club had its usual sunday afternoon meeting and to our surprise another group of riders who were out just riding aroud happened to show up at lounge we have our meetings at to get something to eat and asked if we all wanted to for a ride. Twist my arm alittle why dont ya . A nice ride up to Harrisburg, over to Lancaster, and then back to York..about 40 bikes went along.

Anyhow, I snapped a few pics with my camera phone. Not the best quality I know but you can get the idea that it was a good time. Even those with happened to have their digital cameras with them were having problems getting clear shot because the sun was unbelievably bright. Kat ran like a raped ape all day, it was a blast !

Vice Presidents bike.. ZX10R, stretched and slammed.

My kat, in the garage after the ride... and before anybody asks, the cowl was not on because I got to take crunchie for a ride afterwards too

Great Pics I want to go on a ride like that

Comment

Nice little turn out you guys had
      Kyle

Comment

We sort of had a good day here in Ontario. It was sunny but cool (48 F). However, I'm glad you've got some nice weather to ride in.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

The club has 4 katana riders including myself, one of them a female too who's pretty cool and a good rider to boot. The others that came had 2 kats in their little group too so it was a good showing for the katana's today.

Forgot to mention one of them asked about the katriders sticker on my bike and I gave him the 411 on KR so hopefully he'll sign up. The other one didnt seem real sociable but I approach him and told him he had a nice pre 98. The kat's in my club already know about KR from me telling them about us before but they arent real big computer users so I doubt they'll sign up any time soon but they think its cool none the less.

Comment

Cool!

When did you get the clear signals? Looks good.

When are you getting rid of the stock can? Looks bad.

Comment

Clear signals I got from Taz last fall. Ive been waiting and looking for a decent exhaust to get that I could afford and that I really like. I could have had countless D&D's by now but I chose to keep waiting to find one I really liked. I have a Vance & Hines waiting for me as we speak, once its paid off it'll be put on

Comment

sweet matt! and there's that "ran like a raped ape" thing again. that still gets me.

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                  Forgot to mention one of them asked about the katriders sticker on my bike and I gave him the 411 on KR so hopefully he'll sign up.
                  What's the story about KR stickers? I'm interested in getting a couple, but they don't seem to be available via the "Store" link. Did you make them up yourself?
                  "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Looks like you had a great time..
                    I am sure it feels great to finaly be back out riding again..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
                      Originally posted by WildKat
                      Forgot to mention one of them asked about the katriders sticker on my bike and I gave him the 411 on KR so hopefully he'll sign up.
                      What's the story about KR stickers? I'm interested in getting a couple, but they don't seem to be available via the "Store" link. Did you make them up yourself?
                      We had KR vinyl decals last year, but we ran out of them because they were such a big hit.. KR will be purchasing more soon Im sure so once we do, we'll post up a link in the Member Deals section and make an announcement.

Comment

Let me know next time you get together wildkat i will be interested in joining the pack and theres one more kat added to the list

Comment

hmmm home of the $5 pitchers

Comment

Originally posted by the wind
                            hmmm home of the $5 pitchers
                            5.00 domestic pitchers all day every day ! And happy hour is only .75 for a draft . That's my usual hangout too, and its right across the street from my work and overlooks a river that runs through the city. Used to stink to high heaven in the summer when you were out on the deck but they've cleaned up to atleast make it presentable.

PM sent macgyver.

Comment

Have I told you how much I hate you lately?..

Gawd, I've got to get my kitty back together real quick....

Good to see fun was had by all and ya made it home safe...

I'm planning a run to Ephrate or however ya spell it. Hope you can make it. I'll let ya know when I plan on coming up that way..

Comment

Working...
                              X