Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

why do harley riders hate people on rockets??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
    We've got a goddam comedian.

....Certainly not some anonymous guy from the Appalachians.....
    j/k buddy!
    your point being?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
      your point being?
      I retract the statement about Appalachian folk. I've actually known some really nice people from Appalachian states. I'm not big on stereotypical statements like that. It would be like somebody saying I must throw Heineken bottles on my lawn next to my non-working car because I'm from Philadelphia. Or that I must have f***ed up teeth because my family is English. (Well, that's sorta true) Or that I must be an azzhole because I was a car salesman. (Also kinda true)

BUT, if you DO happen to be the type to plow your own cousin..... then I will still make fun of you, no matter where you are from.

Please accept my apologies. I am sorry for judging an entire region of people, based on the actions of a few.

Oh, and I threw that "j/k buddy" in there because he did it. It's like the movie "Talladega Nights"......... If you say "with all due respect" before something, it makes it ok.
      Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-04-2008, 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Some are new to the sport of motorcycles, don't know how close we are in our community. Others, HD riders are the hardcore, american or nothing.
        I am a HD tech and deal with both sides.

What I have noticed in my area is a mixture of bikes riding together. This is awesome!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

IBlah blah blah...... blah blah blah.....
          Thanks now I have to follow this thread daily as the real wordsmiths eat you alive. Never let them see you get even a little angry because for Nero, Chinto, Mojoe and a few others that's like blood in the water to sharks. Don't worry tho I have faith in you I can tell you'll get a few good licks in. I don't really know who dug up this old thread but thanks to you it will be a very interesting read for awhile.
          '06 600 Katana
          http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
          Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
          Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

• My two cents are this, I think it does have to do with the younger kids that ride and do supid things that don't need to be done. Don't get me wrong I want young riders out there to keep the generations riding but I also know that if a bike is involved in an accident then it was probably a younger rider. Anyway that's my two cents.....peace!

Comment

• OK, so old men doing burnouts is mature? my 2 cents

oh and driving from bar to bar, that's fun eh

Welcome aboard klexxus!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

• A couple of you better cool it down or expect a three day time out. You are warned.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I retract the statement about Appalachian folk. I've actually known some really nice people from Appalachian states. I'm not big on stereotypical statements like that. It would be like somebody saying I must throw Heineken bottles on my lawn next to my non-working car because I'm from Philadelphia. Or that I must have f***ed up teeth because my family is English. (Well, that's sorta true) Or that I must be an azzhole because I was a car salesman. (Also kinda true)

BUT, if you DO happen to be the type to plow your own cousin..... then I will still make fun of you, no matter where you are from.

Please accept my apologies. I am sorry for judging an entire region of people, based on the actions of a few.

Oh, and I threw that "j/k buddy" in there because he did it. It's like the movie "Talladega Nights"......... If you say "with all due respect" before something, it makes it ok.
                  ah no problem loudnlow, i didn't take offense, i was more curious as to what you meant by it. the new thing of the news here in wv is the dick chaney thing. it didn't bother me a bit, freedom of speech. just the politics that are seeking reelection fired back with words of death so they think.

I don't breed those sterotypes, and i seldomly strike them down as the more people that think that, the more roads and scenic views I have in my state. Like the ones in my memorial day ride post. THough selfish, i would keep them(roads, solitude, scenic views) to my self.

Like i said I didn't take offense just curious. IF you would have said we are retarded gun weilders, i'll tell my mom-sister. ha ha just joking. I just saw the heat in the debate, figure i would destract.

Remember, there are more people in appalachia than you might think: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ted_States.gif
                  Last edited by BarMatt80; 06-04-2008, 07:59 PM.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

• 3 Things not to talk about of KR

1) Politics

2) Religion

3) The Cruiser/ Sport debate!!

Can't we all just get along?
                    "The Strongest Steel Must Be Forged In The Hottest Fires"

Comment

• Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
                      ah no problem loudnlow, i didn't take offense, i was more curious as to what you meant by it. the new thing of the news here in wv is the dick chaney thing. it didn't bother me a bit, freedom of speech. just the politics that are seeking reelection fired back with words of death so they think.

I don't breed those sterotypes, and i seldomly strike them down as the more people that think that, the more roads and scenic views I have in my state. Like the ones in my memorial day ride post. THough selfish, i would keep them(roads, solitude, scenic views) to my self.

Like i said I didn't take offense just curious. IF you would have said we are retarded gun weilders, i'll tell my mom-sister. ha ha just joking. I just saw the heat in the debate, figure i would destract.

Remember, there are more people in appalachia than you might think: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ted_States.gif
                      Ha..... no no no. If I had called you retarded gun wielders, I'd be speaking about myself too! I don't venture too far without my little .380. Which, if you are a gun-toting folk, is a Bersa Thunder duo-tone..... and I love it to death. It was dirt cheap (as far as decent handguns go, roughly $200), it doesn't jam, it's accurate enough to hit a torso running at a good distance, and it's so narrow, it goes completely unnoticed when concealed. .380 is a little light in the force department, but I'd rather catch someone with 2 rounds of .380, than miss with 8 rounds of .45!
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Originally posted by SleeperKat View Post
                        3 Things not to talk about of KR

1) Politics

2) Religion

3) The Cruiser/ Sport debate!!

Can't we all just get along?
                        That is what I wish! we all are on two wheels period! OH and for the same reason, the love and freedom of the ride!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        Who knows what is next?

Comment

Ha..... no no no. If I had called you retarded gun wielders, I'd be speaking about myself too! I don't venture too far without my little .380. Which, if you are a gun-toting folk, is a Bersa Thunder duo-tone..... and I love it to death. It was dirt cheap (as far as decent handguns go, roughly $200), it doesn't jam, it's accurate enough to hit a torso running at a good distance, and it's so narrow, it goes completely unnoticed when concealed. .380 is a little light in the force department, but I'd rather catch someone with 2 rounds of .380, than miss with 8 rounds of .45!
                          If you shoot someone with a .380 theyre gonna be ****ed when they find out you did lol! Nah seriously one of my LEO buddies always has a Taurus 380 strapped to his ankle..you never know when you may need a little backup...
                          “What you own is your own kingdom
                          What you do is your own glory
                          What you love is your own power
                          What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

• TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            Who knows what is next?

Comment

Originally posted by Rushfan View Post

If you shoot someone with a .380 theyre gonna be ****ed when they find out you did lol! Nah seriously one of my LEO buddies always has a Taurus 380 strapped to his ankle..you never know when you may need a little backup...
                              im pretty sure we already talked about this but i go everywhere with my taurs 9mm as well, not that i need it tho..i live in a safe area, its more like for work or incase i feel like going to the range out of boredom. anyway about the 1%ers you hang with whiteclover are they really good guys? i was under the impression that to become a 1%er you have to have done something pretty violent or criminal to earn that patch..are they like reformed or something? if so why are they still wearing the patch? just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Rushfan View Post

My ex girlfriend used to carry a little Taurus .22 with her, and I made the same crack..... don't shoot me!!! That would really sting!
                                In reality, I think I've known more people getting killed by .22 rounds than by any other.... probably because it's such a popular round and so easy to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X