X

anotherone bites the dust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gpggnnn
    Friend just got a used honda cbr f4 600. Already he is wheeling it. Just doesn't learn. At least he is on a 600.
    I've been to mugs & jugs (I'm here in the Tampa area too)... But I didn't drink & ride. I hope you find some other people to ride with instead of sticking around this guy, because he's a typical threat waiting to wipe you out as well.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Ya, seems this guy isn't smart enough to come in out of the rain. Wheelies are inherently dangerous, sober or not. Danger is fun and all, but not with hard, unforgiving, stationary objects to catch you when you fall. Then add to that the drinking part, he should forget about a Busa and shop pine boxes.

I have to laugh at the guys in the videos that are obviously in the learning phases of wheelies and dump themselves and their bikes. Watching all the parts fly and counting the money as it flings off is humorous to me.

If you continue to ride with him, you will be doing one of two things:
      A. Managing an accident scene starring your pal's limp, lifeless body, or
      B. Be in HIS accident after he takes you down with him.

What's it gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        Originally posted by gpggnnn
        Friend just got a used honda cbr f4 600. Already he is wheeling it. Just doesn't learn. At least he is on a 600.
        I've been to mugs & jugs (I'm here in the Tampa area too)... But I didn't drink & ride. I hope you find some other people to ride with instead of sticking around this guy, because he's a typical threat waiting to wipe you out as well.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        I really dont have anyone to ride with. Oh by the way my friend was using his plate from the gix1000, meaning the cbr is not registerd. Anyway got caught sat night and got tazerd for resisting arrest with violence. Has a suspended lics and I think he was drinking. Guess I really have to find another riding buddy.
        I given up with him. I tried to talk sense into him but he is going to have to learn the hard way. Poor bastard.

Comment

Stay away from him dude,unforunatly hes not going to stop. Resisting arrest?Notice that everyone who resists is guilty!Hes an assh#le.I Had a friend like that matter of fact he was best man in my wedding,well hes had 4 dwi's 2 on his bike and personally he's an assh3ole just like your buddy.Always thinks he's right and the law wrong..
          by the way the law has its faults to but I wont't go there,,,now anyway,remember its ok to stop for a beer and a burger,but to go out partying noway.

Comment

Yeah Im going to stay away from him out of work, but if he is not in jail I happen to be his supervisor at work. He really not that bad, just hasn't grown up. Your right he is an asshole.

Comment

We have enough riders here in the greater Tampa area that you should never lack for someone to ride with. You can always give a shout out to me, and I'll take you around the Saturday evening scene where you can get to know more riders...

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X