No announcement yet.
X

Where is Kreylyn ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one am great greatful. In part bc a brother on planet earth is in good health and all that crap but also because of all the knowledge I've gotten from you (mostly through stalking the forums and reading your and other helpful individuals posts). Fortunately that also means that I post a lot less of my own dumb questions.

Comment

He's busy playing with his new dirt bike
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Danskat View Post
        I for one am great greatful. In part bc a brother on planet earth is in good health and all that crap but also because of all the knowledge I've gotten from you (mostly through stalking the forums and reading your and other helpful individuals posts). Fortunately that also means that I post a lot less of my own dumb questions.
        A dumb question is a question never asked...if it helps you understand a particular problem or function, we're all here for everyone. Nothing is worse than being stuck in the boonies and be clueless on your bike function.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
          He's busy playing with his new dirt bike
          Still under 300 miles, 4 "get offs" ... unfortunatly 1 of those wasn't in the dirt.

Loving the bike though!

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

4? Already......
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Just glad your ok...you know Obama Care and all.
              Last edited by katanarider; 11-14-2015, 01:12 PM.
              My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Above-ground is a good thing....
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Hey!! Nino. Glad you are...
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                    Hey!! Nino. Glad you are...
                    Me too!!!
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                      4? Already......

First lesson... Knobbies really do not give good grip on pavement.

2nd-4th lesson... Knobbies really won't make up for a heavy pig of a bike on aggressive hard trails.

I bought the bike with the intention of ridding the pizz out of it on the trails, but would get me there with out a trailer/truck. Just gotta get used to the weight compared to what I had been riding.

But then... I learned to ride on a Kat, so I should adjust quickly on the weight thing.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Dual sports are good for short cuts. If I had one I could make it to work in half the time by riding under the power grid main power lines. They provide a straight shot all the way across two county boarders /cities limits to my work.
                        What kind of bike do you have by the way ?

Comment

2015 DR650SE.

Nice bike.

Krey
                          Last edited by Kreylyn; 11-15-2015, 11:05 AM.
                          93 750 Kat

Comment

That is nice !
                            I've been looking ever so often for a dual sport in hopes I'll find a cheap used one. However, the resell value seems to stay too high for my budget. I don't know if its because they hard to find/supply and demand or if because they stay low milage. That being said I started looking into alternatives such as making a pure dirt bike in to one thats street legal. I didn't get far into that venture because of all the red tape involved. All I remember is if I were to take that alternative process, I would have to go to the DMV and have some one inspect my lighting system and acquire some factory attached tag directly from the dealer before a title can be created. For some reason, not all bikes can be converted from what I understand due to how that reads...Some thing like "For Off Road Use Only" vs "Intended For Off Road Use". Anyway, thats a whole new thread topic in general.

Comment

Some bikes even offer conversion kit for there bikes to make them street legal.
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                              X