Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

IT HAPPENED ON THE CORNER OF BEACH BLVD AND BOLSA...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The corner of Beach and Bolsa.... I thought this was gonna be a good prostitute story. Not talking
    No that's Harbour Blvd near Disneyland!!

40,000 miles of butt time.
    'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

tdr, that is freakin amazing! Good going. It is just great to see a bike get some good use and show great reliability. Consider me impressed!

Comment

Congrats tom! Hey you wanna meet up in St. Louis and Ironbutt to the Gap?

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

Damn, congratulations tdrcomm. That's an awesome machine, and like woobie said, nice to see someone ride the hell out of one.

I can't wait until I can start packing on the miles this season!

Comment

how many miles were spent running from the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by MTFYR
              *mental note*

Take kids to Disneyland at 2am.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                Originally posted by MTFYR
                *mental note*

Take kids to Disneyland at 2am.

Comment

Originally posted by Rackovanz
                  Dude, you're coming to the rally as well ? Way cool ! 8)

Comment

Make sure you also PM Darren -- he's coming riding it in from Little Rock to the rally.

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

just turned over 50k couple weeks ago on my fz1. nothing but good times.
                      '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Bringing BF along so we'll be trailering in a convoy with the rest of the SoCal Krew!
                        sigpic

Comment

You are the man,Try talking some sense into Jason 05,no wait he doesnt post anymore...Congrats anyway and keep going.

Comment

Congrats Tom, and I wish you another safe 37 100 and more!!
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                              It's always good to see posts about bikes that people actually ride

I just shake my head when I see 02 & 03's for sale with 2000 or 3000 miles on them.

I assume your on a few Busa boards too any high milers on them?

I've been checking and not as many high touring milers as I would have thought. I guess it's hard racking up the miles a quarter-mile at a time

Right now the big post threads are concerning a catastrophic outbreak of ZX-14 neurosis.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                                Right now the big post threads are concerning a catastrophic outbreak of ZX-14 neurosis.
                                The same people who spilled the beans early on the ZZR-1400/ZX-14 (motards-online.com) have started saying that Suzuki supposedly has a 1400cc Busa that's been in the development pipeline for a couple years now, and they beleive it will be out for the '07 model year to recapture the high end. Preliminary info indicates no significant bodywork changes from the outside (to retain that hyper-aerodynamic shape)... but they weren't real forthcoming and didn't publish any hard facts (you also have to remember that they got slammed with a cease-n-desist by Suzuki for their Stratosphere advance leak with photos). Me thinks it's actually primarily European MC press guys who have an inside track running the site.
                                Meanwhile, I personally expect Suzuki will really have to trim the weight down during the revamp if they want to recapture the top end of the ZX14 vs Busa contest; I don't think simply increasing the cubes will cut it in the raw numbers they are looking to show when it comes to magazine comparo's.

Cheers,
                                =-= The CyberPoet
                                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                                X