Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

looking to upgrade my exhaust from stock can.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to upgrade my exhaust from stock can.

anyhow not to sure what i should get as far as a brand or if i would have change other components to make the bike run right with new equipment. so any opinions on brands, not really looking to make it much louder, just want it look better and maybe get some more performance out of the bike.

oh forgot to mention my bike is an 05 kat 750, oops

Comment

You can forget any performance gains, the only one you may notice is slightly less weight. An you may 'feel' faster due to a more appealing sound.

Basically the choice of what can to use is what sounds good to you. Hit up youtube and find what you like the sound of.

As far as to get it to run better, a jet kit is always recommended, slip on exhaust or not.
      1992- project katfighter
      2005- GSXR750
      2001- TL1000R
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

i have a slip on vance and hines slip on for sale i've been meaning to post pictures of. pm me if you're interested. unbolt your stock can, bolt this on and go.

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
          You can forget any performance gains, the only one you may notice is slightly less weight. An you may 'feel' faster due to a more appealing sound.

Basically the choice of what can to use is what sounds good to you. Hit up youtube and find what you like the sound of.

As far as to get it to run better, a jet kit is always recommended, slip on exhaust or not.
          factory pro stage 1 jet kit, sound about right, just started browsing ebay. should i go the ebay route or just hit up aresnic?

Comment

Factory Pro is very good. Ive never own a post, and I haven't been around here a while. But I believe it is Ivan's that is also pretty good for post kats. I would order straight from factory pro unless you can find a deal on the same kit somewhere else cheaper.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I sell rebuilt sets of carburetors, not jet kits.

Comment

oh my bad

Comment

Working...
                X