No announcement yet.
X

Another call for help for the KR family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are we going to have a raffle for each item separately?
    - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

It'll likely be a big grab bag raffle. I'm not sure if we'll be able to handle the logistics of trying to do it like a chinese auction.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to Breeze and his family.

I have a brand new pair of these with tags still on, medium I think.

I will take a look around to see if there is any thing else I can find.

I also have a medium Carhardt brown winter jacket new with tags.
        Last edited by dano68; 06-14-2013, 11:19 AM.
        2002 750 Kat
        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

You know I will rummage through my house to find something ... if not .. I'll just donate ... Breeze and his wife are some of the damn best people I know !
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

So sorry to hear this breeze. You know I will find something good to donate or come up with some $ after all of the help my kr family has been to me over the last few months.
            Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Reminder:

To enter the raffle, PayPal your money to [email protected]. When you get the email confirmation notice, forward that to [email protected]. It would be helpful to include your KR username when you forward the email.

You will get one entry into the drawings for each $5 you send.
              Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

I will be donating a used but in perfect condition Icon jacket, Frank Thomas gloves, and some other loose ends I find. Should anyone have interest in aquarium supplies let me know as I will be trying to sell a Marineland LED light 36-48" and a wet/dry sump system to donate the proceeds to Rob.

This man never met me when I rode out to Ohio to meet some other Katriders and he not only opened his home to me but treated me like family. No matter how shitty of a hand life seems to have dealt him and his family, he always has a smile on his face and will drop everythign to lend someone a helping hand.
                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Let me rummage through some of the stuff that I've brought down.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.
                  1992- project katfighter
                  2005- GSXR750
                  2001- TL1000R
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                  www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

My prayer go out for Breeze. Sorry to hear about this but glad to help.
                    Some stuff for the Apple fanboys from a couple of my clients:

TEN-97 Black Leather iPad Case - New

TEN-97 Leather iPhone5 Flipcase

Fujita HD Bullet Cam from Motiivo.com

TEN-97 M550 Bike Mount for iPhone5

Sorry about the size of the pics. In a hurry, will re-size later.
                    The Bullet HD Cam is pretty cool. I have everything available to send immediately but the Cam won't get out until a week after the Rally.
                    sigpic

Comment

now .. you are making me buy a ipad if I win the ipad case ...
                      Guylaine
                      Try and keep up now

Comment

Wow, thanks so much Tom!
                        -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
                          now .. you are making me buy a ipad if I win the ipad case ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                            I'll be routing through the garage tonight for raffle items. I know I have a post smoked screen, some levers, a couple white-faced gauges and some other knick-knacks I'd gladly send along for the cause. I'll get you a list later.
                            How much for the post smoked screen. Maybe I could buy it from you and give some extra for the cause. My bike was stolen from previous owner and spray painted black. The owner recovered it and had it painted Honda Formula Red but the windscreen is still black and I think it looks a little cheap/ cheesey.

Comment

Ooooo... just remembered. I have a smoked double-bubble for a Gen 1 Busa in the garage somewhere. Used for about a month (didn't like it). I'll see if I can locate it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                                Sad to here this news. I dont get on here much anymore, but would love to help. I have a couple of billet clocks with the Dragon logo, i am sure those attending the Rallies will remember them,i would like to donate. I am sure i have some other stuff lying around, i will look this weekend.

I will post up some pictures later. Cant do it from work.

Steve, i will ship to the winners. just let me know who wins.
                                Graham, thanks so much. Let me know the number of clocks you are willing to donate for us and I'll update the list.

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                                I will be donating a used but in perfect condition Icon jacket, Frank Thomas gloves, and some other loose ends I find.
                                Can you list the sizes and conditions please?
                                Last edited by steves; 06-14-2013, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X