X

Anyone going to bike Week FL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to bike Week FL

Ill be there and would love to meet up with anyone who would like to show us northerners how its done in the south.

lemme know if anyone is going down there. and if you want to meet up and check outthe scenerey.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Lean in Lean out.
    1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
    2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
    2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
    2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

this is a "gay friendly" event right?

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      this is a "gay friendly" event right?
      It is in Florida ..

The squid capital of the biking world.
      TiM

Comment

So your going then, right range ?

Comment

I'll be there either Tuesday or Wednesday, as always, to test ride the newest offerings from the various makes... I'm hoping to book a ride on the new ZX-14 this year if they have them out for rides (as rumor going through the dealer channel would have it)...

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thank you cyber, at 1st i thought this was turning into a NH lesibean post, buat at least someone didnt look at it as junk ))=====D ennundo.....

welp ill be down there between the 1st-15th, i always wantede to meet the poet...keep in touch ill PM you mabie we can meet up and chill out...no ennundo intended.....RANGE>>>>>SEXWAX......man dont even get me started on that name...sexwax...hehehe

soundes someone needs to freshin up on the man sculpting hahahaha....... let em fly
            Lean in Lean out.
            1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
            2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
            2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
            2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You're welcome to come over to the west coast and chill, see the sites, etc., if you want, or if you can align your schedule to mine, join Van and I at Daytona at the track the day we're there.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Most likely I will be there as well....This will be my first bike week....Looking forward to it

Comment

No...I wish though...

Comment

I should be there the weekend of 11th & 12th...were are we meeting at ?

Comment

it's in march right? I'd like to go down for the weekend, but I'll have to see how my thesis is going at that point.
                      What the deuce!?!

Comment

Official Daytona Bike Week Website (Daytona Chamber of Commerce)

Dates this year are:
                        March 2, 2006 - March 12, 2006

Wild horses couldn't drag me to bike week on a weekend (figure you'll spend 4 to 6 hours getting into and out of town during the weekends because of traffic levels).

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I was sposed to...but since parliament dissolved back in november cuz of the election I didn't get to work any o'ertime so don't have enough time off.
                          - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                          X